HUD proposes smoking ban (and likely a vaping ban) at all public housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
The proposed no smoking in public housing is not about the property damage. It is about the long running health issues, and the initial hiding of the evidence of those issues, long term karma for Big tobacco.

Must think larger here.

If no one knows, Phillip Morris became Altria. That is a break off of a rather large corporation, that owns more than tobacco, for a reason. It owns a lot of the U.S. and other countries products, ie: food, beverage, weapons... Altria is now a break off that was planned many years ago, when they knew that health issues would bring down Big Tobacco. A way to compensate, cover, keep moving, to be sure that all media is fed certain info, so all people believe certain info, new compliant laws that the people believe and feel a part of, but it is merely to protect the massive control Big Corporations have, control backward and forward. (Off topic suggestion, watch "Food Inc." the first 10 minutes will help, and "The World According to Monanto"it helps the think larger process a little, just not tobacco related and will not be, yet.) Altria plans to lay off many employees by the end of February, btw. All of this is planned and covered, world wide company, by their world wide legal teams.

Peace and happy vaping, be aware there are now States asking for No vaping Laws too, keep in mind the larger thinking on that, and research all you can!

Last edited:
Reactions: OldBatty

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    The proposed no smoking in public housing is not about the property damage. It is about the long running health issues, and the initial hiding of the evidence of those issues, long term karma for Big Tobacco.

Must think larger here.

If no one knows, Phillip Morris became Altria. That is a break off of a rather large corporation, that owns more than tobacco, for a reason. It owns a lot of the U.S. and other countries products, ie: food, beverage, weapons... Altria is now a break off that was planned many years ago, when they knew that health issues would bring down Big Tobacco. A way to compensate, cover, keep moving, to be sure that all media is fed certain info, so all people believe certain info, new compliant laws that the people believe and feel a part of, but it is merely to protect the massive control Big Corporations have, control backward and forward. (Off topic suggestion, watch "Food Inc." the first 10 minutes will help, and "The World According to Monanto"it helps the think larger process a little, just not tobacco related and will not be, yet.) Altria plans to lay off many employees by the end of February, btw. All of this is planned and covered, world wide company, by their world wide legal teams.

Peace and happy vaping, be aware there are now States asking for No Vaping Laws too, keep in mind the larger thinking on that, and research all you can!

It's not even that, it's just another case of anti-smoking. There are some actual and factual roots, but these are just used to justify the emotional response.

Phillip Morris, like most or all of the big tobacco companies, was run by people that came to hate smoking and yet continued to pump out product to people they looked down on. I find this more damning than any other activity they have been involved with. Of course they had money and are wise to diversify. That this includes things even worse should be no surprise.

Reactions: catlady60

skyjacker56

Jan 19, 2016
    You know... considering that one part of the gov't is trying like mad to keep everyone smoking and not vaping... this just doesn't make a bit of sense. They want money, yet they want to completely marginalize and demonize the habit that nets them all that money.

Smokers ought to be Most Favored Citizens, considering how much of their money goes to the gov't.

Andria

our government wants u to keep smoking it costs more and most smokers end up needing big pharma to keep them alive. it boils down to they want control of everything

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    our government wants u to keep smoking it costs more and most smokers end up needing big pharma to keep them alive. it boils down to they want control of everything

Well, all I can say to them about that is, hear that tiny violin, playing My Heart Bleeds For You? 'Cause they'll never get another dime of sin tax out of me -- quit drinking 23 yrs ago, quit smoking a year and a half ago. I make my own ejuice, and have 22-35 yrs worth of nicotine in my freezer.

Andria

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread