huge juice order, but only vivinova tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexagondun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Albany, NY USA
Hello everyone,
Just ordered $70+ of juice and I own only tanks, no atty to drip into for tasting purposes. I have used one joyetech 510 atomizer, but the vape seemed terrible at every voltage on my twist and I ended up prematurely giving it away-- definitely regret it already; I'm sure I was doing something wrong. My vivinovas have been working so marvelously, but I'm now in the market for a solid atty or two so that I can try all of my new flavors when they arrive w.out having to constantly fill and clean tanks... any suggestions for my ego-c twist?

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Before I got my atty an dod I would just put a drop or 2 on the coil of my nova. Its enough for a puff or two to get a taste, quick dry burn on to the next flavor. Worked well. After about 3-4 juices, quick rinse of the head an on to the next round, no need to clean the tank as you never get any in there.

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
My favorite atty so far has been the Hybrid 501/306 from Got Vapes. Beats the
dickens outta my 501s.

But, my favorite may change in a coupla hours cuz I got a Phoenix Rebuildable
in my vape mail today. Still need to have the others as backups, though.

The other night I pulled the stuffing out of a bottom coil carto and was using
that. I used a drip sheild. It worked OK - not great, but might as well get
some use outta them one more time before giving them to the sanitation
engineer.

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
You might want to try using ViviNova as an atty, just drip 1-2 drop directly onto wick/coil and vape, wash and dry burn or switch head if you want to test out another flavor. If it's too much of a hassle, just get a PhoenixRBA clone from DV here.

Have to second this suggestion. Phoenix RBA has been my go to tasting atomizer. It's the most forgiving IMO, in terms of how many drops you can put in there, etc. Trouble free.

Now, if you wish to tinker, you can upgrade the wick and coil too :) This is what I have in my phoenix these days. Best tasting/sampling atty ever.
IMG_2352.JPG

hexagondun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Albany, NY USA
You might want to try using ViviNova as an atty, just drip 1-2 drop directly onto wick/coil and vape, wash and dry burn or switch head if you want to test out another flavor. If it's too much of a hassle, just get a PhoenixRBA clone from DV here.

I'll go with this! Thanks much for the link. What resistance are these attys?

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread