• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hurricane Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
A few of the models have it coming right up the east coast of FL:

at201614_ensmodel.gif

If that happens, I have a plan: Be somewhere other than where I am right now. :eek:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I am right in the center of the state (Sebring), no worries at current track.
Ha, some good vendors there -- Glass Bottle Outlet and Essential Depot. :thumbs:

We're in northern Flagler County, 9' above sea level, with just a 15' dune between us and the ocean.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah, I am not liking that AT ALL. :eek:

AND - Now the NEWS just said it looks as though it will brush against the SE Coast and go over Miami all the way up the cost . . . NOT NICE ! ! ! :(

Unfortunately this looks like it could be ugly. I've got friends in Haiti too, just hoping they've gotten out by now. The whole country is one big mudslide waiting to happen.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
AND - Now the NEWS just said it looks as though it will brush against the SE Coast and go over Miami all the way up the cost . . . NOT NICE ! ! ! :(

Unfortunately this looks like it could be ugly. I've got friends in Haiti too, just hoping they've gotten out by now. The whole country is one big mudslide waiting to happen.
Can't like either posts, but hope everyone weathers this ok. :nun:
I am in the center of the state, but this one has me a little concerned, will be watching it close. :unsure:

Reactions: B2L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread