Status
Not open for further replies.

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
Hey guys just wanted to share my unbearable need for some juice!!!! I started with a njoy Npro system($89) last sunday Ive been smoke free since and so far I used up all the carts that came with it and a 10 pack of carts i bought here locally ($20)Im at the very last few droplets in my last cart and I have some juice I ordered sitting on my doorstep right now! If anyone is in the El Paso TX area and wouldnt mind stopping by my house and dropping off my package to me at work Ill be your best friend!!!

Im pretty close to running across the street and picking up some analogs:mad: but really dont want too go that way Ive come to not like the "smoking" smell. Bad thing is I dont get outta work till 11pm tonight its only 11:15 am now:(

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
little tip for ya........

keep all your old carts, once you have a lot remove all the wool from them and put into a syringe. squeeze the syringe into a little dropper bottle. you now have a small bottle of juice to keep as a emergency back up!

you will be very surprised at just how much juice you can get from dead carts!

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
wooohoooo!!! thanks for the tip guys. I still have all my old carts they are small (npro=peewee) but 13 of those old dry ones yielded 3 drops into my drying cart lol. A bit different flavor now but I got my Nicotine!!!!! My wife gets off at 2pm and she says shell drop off my juice lol. But I think Im outta the woods for now. Ive been afraid to toss my old carts away at home affraid my 2 yearold will find one so they been in my jacket pocket in the box lol came in handy. Since im a nurse there are syringes and forceps allover

LMAO!!!!! I was having the same feelings today while i was at work. My friend he smokes Black and Milds at work. So I asked him if I could hit it, and then he looks over at me and say why didnt you inhale? and then I had to explain the whole ECIG thing... We went online and everything, he is simply amazed.

those carts are huge compared to the ones i use...........like a tampax soaked in e liquid!

now thats got me thinking........where's my wifes handbag!

HAhahaha, sorry but that is hilarious!!!

If you're really in a bind, I don't think having an analog or two is the end of the world or anything...I mean if you're vaping 99.999% of the other time...

I still keep a couple of unopened packs of analogs for this reason, although I know they'll last me ages because I would only use them if I was really in a bad way for nicotine and had absolutely no other alternative. It's purely for emergency use, as I much prefer vaping anyhow.

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
Just an update!!! Wife came through dropped off my Menthol med Juice. been using carts up till today and wow what a difference a couple drips gets me a few nice thick puffs enough for me to put it down and keep me satisfied for awhile. Still looking to get myself a penstyle I know this whole Ecig experience can be better..Need more vapor!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread