Hybrid genesis or VV Mod ? Which one Vape best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Since both use a Genesis style tank, what you're basically asking is do you prefer VV or not. If you vape below 14 watts then I prefer VV for obvious reasons. Some folks like to power vape Gennies at over 15 watts so a mechanical device is better for them. Ultimately, perhaps the best of both worlds would be a mechanical Hybrid that accepts a Kick.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Since both use a Genesis style tank, what you're basically asking is do you prefer VV or not. If you vape below 14 watts then I prefer VV for obvious reasons. Some folks like to power vape Gennies at over 15 watts so a mechanical device is better for them. Ultimately, perhaps the best of both worlds would be a mechanical Hybrid that accepts a Kick.

My Q here is that I just got a hybrid and flovour / vapor are good but throat hit and vapor is not that warm like I get on a vv mod... Any help

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I see. Well turning up the voltage would help warm up the vapor for sure. Throat hit would improve a bit with warmr vapor but I believe it is more a function of nic levels. I don't know which hybrid you have but make sure that the air hole on the cap is directly across from the wick. As far as which VV mod to use, well you can't really go wrong with a Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread