I am agnostic.... but e-cig rituals have almost become a religious experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellknob

Jun 10, 2010
Joplin, MO
I read this forum nightly. I have a fishing tackle box with my e-cig paraphernalia meticulously sorted and labeled. I proselytize about the benefits of vaping when around friends who smoke. I fell that my OCD has taken on a new meaning
. Does anyone else feel that you have crossed the line into obsessive compulsive behavior with e-cigs?

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
To some extent, yes. I am not OCD, just a Capricorn - kinda the same thing in a way I guess ;)

I think most of use have some sort of a Compulsive Behavior or we would never have been tied to Analogs in the first place.

In my case for the first 6 weeks, I was buying and trying everything I saw here, trying to find my sweet spot. Now that I've found it, I only need to keep ordering Attys and juice. Well, OK, now, I've become obsessed with juice, haven't found my sweet spot with that and I doupt I ever will - it's all so good!

GB

audio

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Nebraska
We're all mentally ill, but each in a different way and to a different extent. My favorite barber has obsessive-cumpulsive disorder, so haircuts cost the same, but I don't have to get one as often (saves me time and money). Also, he doesn't talk alot or ask alot of stupid questions. He just cuts (and cuts, and cuts, and cuts) my hair, and that's what I'm paying for anyway. I wish everyone was that lucky.

Chasm

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Michigan
I read this forum nightly. I have a fishing tackle box with my e-cig paraphernalia meticulously sorted and labeled. I proselytize about the benefits of vaping when around friends who smoke. I fell that my OCD has taken on a new meaning
. Does anyone else feel that you have crossed the line into obsessive compulsive behavior with e-cigs?

I'm convinced that the physical activity of smoking is itself an OCD (at least for many of us), which explains why e-cigs and vaping are so successful at helping us quit the smoke (but not give up the nicotine).
What would we be doing if we didn't smoke/vape?

Though I'm equally convinced it's neither that simple (for some of us) nor that complicated (for others).

Last edited:

Cali C

Jul 12, 2010
San Diego
To some extent, yes. I am not OCD, just a Capricorn - kinda the same thing in a way I guess ;)

I think most of use have some sort of a Compulsive Behavior or we would never have been tied to Analogs in the first place.

In my case for the first 6 weeks, I was buying and trying everything I saw here, trying to find my sweet spot. Now that I've found it, I only need to keep ordering Attys and Juice. Well, OK, now, I've become obsessed with juice, haven't found my sweet spot with that and I doupt I ever will - it's all so good!

GB

GB, I just made a post about this. I feel obsessed with getting different vaping units. And now I am getting into the frenzy of ordering the various flavors available in cartos.

-Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread