*I* am APV happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazmonkey

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Oakland, CA
Just got back from the B&M store... I've been itching to get into rba's, and then saw how easy it is to rebuild a vivi nova head. I was going to get a Vamo because it's cheap and I don't have anything with short protection or VV. But the store had an itaste mvp for cheap, and it was there... and I was there... and sometimes that's all it takes to make the decision, you know? Grabbed that, two vivi nova sets to last me till I get this rebuilding thing down, and some french cigar juice.

1) The juice is yummy!

2) Vivi nova is fantastic. Performs much better than the vision clearos that put me off my ego. The draw is nice and loose-- I'm not fighting it with my lungs to get a strong puff.

3) OMG variable voltage. O. M. God! Tobacco flavors especially, they're barely the same flavor at different voltages! I was deep into "cig-a-like is good enough" territory, and I'll still use them out and about, but I completely understand what the fuss is about now.

4) The MVP is a nice little bugger! Not what I was planning on getting at all, but it's solidly built and I really appreciate the standard micro USB charging cable. So much of my life (headphones, phone, keyboard, bicycle headlamp) already uses micro USB.

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
Whoops. I put it there because a recent thread was titled "Is everyone around here APV happy?"

so here's where ya moved my thread...I'm sry if i posted it in wrong forum, I wasn't sure, it's not really as much about APV's as it is to why ECF'ers seem to upgrade so fast ! course, I'll probably do same shortly :p

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Things are moved to keep the Forum clean. Certain topics are moved for a reason. The OP stated a comment about a VV device hench the move to APV forum.

Now for the OP.. I'm glad you like your MVP. Personally I like the way it's designed and also Inokken makes a great product. Happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread