I am back...25 days smoke-free and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I began vaping in 2010 with a kr808. That lasted a couple months but then life happened and unfortunately went back to analogs. The end of last month I pulled out my old ecig stash and started vaping again. I set my quit date for June 1 and have been successful so far. I am currently using a Riva-T tank system. There have been so many improvements to the vaping world since I left! It is kind of crazy and a little intimidating.

I am just so glad to be back and analog-free!

RsK0807

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
welcome back to the lovely world of vaping!!!! There definitely HAS been a LOT of changes since 2010... Check out some Youtube reviews from PBusardo and GrimmGreen... get caught up and enjoy all the awesome new innovations...
Hope you can stick with it this time around. Good Luck!!!

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Congratulations! You are through the worst of it. The thing now is make sure you never purchase or bum a cigarette again. You will notice your sense of taste starting to come back anytime soon. Your breathing is already improving. You and your surroundings smell better. You may be saving a lot of money by vaping (I do!).

I had a long transition from smoking to vaping, about five months. I haven't smoked a cigarette for two months now. That 35 year-old habit is history. I still get the occasional craving but vapor does away with that quickly.

Make sure you have back-up equipment at hand and always buy supplies a couple of weeks before you think you will need them.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hi Mare!! Welcome back home :). I was also an early adopter then fell off the wagon for a while. It took me weeks and weeks of reading to catch up with everything that had changed and evolved in my absence. Yes, there are some amazing ecigs now and not only that but the JUICE has improved dramatically. Day one with my new gear and amazing juices, and I never smoked another nasty stinky. I still sometimes can't believe it lol!!

Last edited:

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Congrats and welcome back!

I started vaping in 2010 and held strong (mostly) for over a year! Then I slipped back into old, bad habits for a couple months. Thinking enough is enough (and landing a new job), I decided to stop once and for all! It came so naturally the second time. Once my new gear arrived, I put the ciggs down and never looked back.

It's a great feeling. Welcome home! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread