Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Both the kangers are a type of clearomizers. You can see how much juice is in them. I've never used one so this is guessing on my part. I've only used the vivi nova's and Vision stardust but am slowly going to a carto/tank system. I've heard good and bad about the Bolt. I have a silver bullet that I like but it is a handful. Also have both twist and spinners and can recommend either. I've heard that juice can last from 18-24 months in a dark closet. If it taste ok then try it. If it tasted bad then out it goes. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Goofygirl,

Firstly a Kanger T is a clearomizer tank delivery system.
Kanger T2 EgO Clearomizer Tank System
There are many different names for this type of product like Visions, eGo, Stardust but they are basically the same concept.
Also, Juice generally lasts about 2 years given that it is stored out of light and heat. Just like with olive oil.

I would like to say right here that buying a high-end device like a Provari will NOT make the transition any easier. Only from a psychological stand point. Yes, they are a great product and very well made.
The eGo twist is all you need to restart your venture. It allows VV (variable Voltage) up to 4.8V. There are dozens of clones out there and the original is made by Joyetech. The Visions Spinner is made by Visions in China and is perhaps one of the better incarnations when it comes to batteries.
Most vapers end up buying at least 1 PV(Personal Vaporizer/ecig) in their first year and I guarantee MOST have an eGo at least as a backup for their mods.

What IS important and WILL be the significant contributor to staying off cigarettes is a balance of delivery system and e liquid. Given that your battery (the main component of a PV itself) is a decent one producing sufficient performance to suit your style of vaping which only time will show.

So, get an eGo twist or Spinner and start trying out Cartomizers, Clearomizers and Tanks.
No one can tell you that this particular product is going to work because he or she is not you.

Dripping is considered to be the method of choice for many veteran vapers but like me you may find this to be a pain.

Cartos like the Boge are only $7 approx for a 5 pack and each one should last two days or so depending on how often and what liquid you use. Naturally they can be cleaned but after about 3 cleanings they are dead. Thicker VG liquids are not really suitable (anything over say 75%) for cartos but you can try adding a bit of distilled water, say 2 drops per 3 mls or so to help thin it out. No more.

The Bauway Clearomizers are good all round performers so you could try one of those also.
They are better performers than the Visions I feel.
Bauway Clearomizer CE4+ (ver2)

I could go on but let me know if you want any additional info.
You can PM me and if I don't know I will find out for you. I'm still a bit of a noob too really……

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thanks for the suggestions guys :) seems one thing you both had in common was the spinner or twist. Susaz, what is Kanger T2 and
T3 ???:confused:

The most sold clearos nowadays... The reign of the Vivi Nova is over to me... The T2 is a top coil (more moist, warmer) Kanger T2 (eGo CC Clearomizer) Review - YouTube and the T3 is a bottom coil, drier, less warm Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer Review - YouTube

To me those are the best clearomizers on the market nowadays, easy to use, cheap, easy to mantain

The batteries are enough to keep you going almost all day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLAVH_Lae0 and the passthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXJR_IM0nk8&feature=plcp

The two clearos and the two batts should be enough to have you started. You can always build up, but these four simple things will get you through your first weeks of vaping!

Oops! I forgot! You'll need a regular eGo charger for the non passthrough http://www.discountvapers.com/ego-usb-rapid-charger-420mah/ or a PCC case to keep you charged everywhere you go (I love mine) http://www.ecigexpress.com/joye-ego...joyetech-ego-pcc-personal-charging-case-p-681

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread