Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I got my SmokTech ZMax V2 out of the mailbox just as i was off to Houston yesterday. batteries are charged,18650 firmly in place within the stainless steel confines of the tube, MT3S screwed on the top and filled with tasty juice, watts set at 3.5 and off we go. There are clouds of vapor that are much, much greater than with my eGo evod battery. The flavor is improved significantly. I started at 5 watts and dialed down until the desired result was reached. I thought I would need higher watts but it tasted burnt until I reached 3.5. My head is a 2.2 ohm I believe.

Bottom line, I like it! I did not expect to have such a pleasant experience. I figured it would be better, just did not anticipate how much better! :rickroll:

It is heavy though! Wow, when I took it out of the box I didn't think I would like it at all. Heavy without a battery! After my first vape, I decided that I will just start lifting weights to get in shape for this APV! :laugh:

Just wanted to share my joy. Thanks for reading and vape on, vape strong as they say! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread