I am pretty impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is awesome. Supportive and a wealth of information thank you all. For other noobs that read this post, I was smoking 30 or so analogs a day for 30 years. I got my PV on this past Monday after work. I bought a pack of my favorite analogs (marlboro mild) on the way home. I set up my PV and started using it right away. It's Thursday afternoon and I have over half a pack of the old analogs left. I think thats pretty good. Worst time..... Morning wake up. So I just ordered a higher nic dose juice special for in the morning. So far so good. I think I may save some money eventually. But it is sooo much fun to check out the cool vape sites and I find myself wanting to order something from them all. I have 3 orders outstanding right now. Probably have about 9 different vapes incoming mojito, black cherry, blackberry, Jammin Jamica Colada, blah blah blah. I cant wait. So the point of all this is if you don't think vaping is an effective alternative to nasty cigarettes think again. It works, Its way safer, and one helluva lot more fun. VAPE ON!:vapor:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I sense someone has fallen victim again to the vape bug. Those pesky things bite us when we aren't looking and least expect it. From that point on we are vaping animals that just can't quit vaping! :) I too smoked for 30 years about 1 1/2 packs a day and once I started vaping, I never looked back. It's been a complete miracle to me that I actually enjoy vaping way more than I ever enjoyed smoking. To me it's sort of like wine tasting because you can try out so many cool flavors and devices. :)

HazMatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Columbia, TN, USA
Got my very first set up yesterday at 5pm and have not had an analog since. I had a strong craving after waking up this morning. I used a little will power and dripped some 36mg caramel apple to get me through.

I smoked 25 - 40+ full flavor analogs a day so, I know there are some battles ahead of me.

Hopefully, we will all be able to get away from, and stay away from those stinkies.

Got my very first set up yesterday at 5pm and have not had an analog since. I had a strong craving after waking up this morning. I used a little will power and dripped some 36mg caramel apple to get me through.

I smoked 25 - 40+ full flavor analogs a day so, I know there are some battles ahead of me.

Hopefully, we will all be able to get away from, and stay away from those stinkies.

Good for you! I think I will be much better with a higher nic level early

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States

YOu can do it, I have faith in you. I did it, many of us did. There are loads of success stories on this forum, add yours to it! :D

hellcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
GA
awww! i an so feeling the love in this thread! welcome to ECF its such a wonderful place! I am in the vape animal category myself. I have recently gotten into tinkering and troll vendor sites seemingly on a daily basis because there are just too many things out there that seem appealing and the technology gets better and better every day. So glad to hear about your success. Vape hugs all around!

MaxS89

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Florida
I am on my first week as well. Still smoking analogs though :/. Guess i'm still looking for that one flavor that will help me kick the sticks for good. At least it has helped me slow down on the cig use, I went from 1 and a half packs a day to maybe 1/2 or 1 if I go out and party all night. Being a college student, its hard to kick the nightly habit of lighting up as soon as that alcohol buzz kicks in. But good luck to you!

tagster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Wrightwood, CA
I sense someone has fallen victim again to the vape bug. Those pesky things bite us when we aren't looking and least expect it. From that point on we are vaping animals that just can't quit vaping! :) I too smoked for 30 years about 1 1/2 packs a day and once I started vaping, I never looked back. It's been a complete miracle to me that I actually enjoy vaping way more than I ever enjoyed smoking. To me it's sort of like wine tasting because you can try out so many cool flavors and devices. :)
I have been bitten bad. How long before you get better?

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
The bad effects of the BITE lasted me almost a year! LOL! Then I started DIY'ing and found my one all day vape and setup that made me settle down. At first I was addicted to trying every flavor imagineable. I had a hard time finding a flavor I really loved.

P.S. - I love a good vanilla vape with my coffee in the morning, and most of the day even. But I know everyone likes different. Just thought I'd mention vanilla is great with coffee in case anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread