I am ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
Hello,
I have not seen recipes for the flavorings you are asking for but others will come along that can point the direction you should go.

Do you have syringes/some kind of measuring tools for the nic and flavors you end up buying?

Do you have any bottles that will hold the recipe you plan on mixing?

You will also need a calculator (free) to help you put the correct amounts of each ingredient you have to mix...

:)
Thank you Sugar. I ordered all that from Amazon. I found the calculator on Pinterest. I blew the budget but I am good for about two years.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
Thank you Sugar. I ordered all that from Amazon. I found the calculator on Pinterest. I blew the budget but I am good for about two years.
I love a challenge so I also bought my first rebuildable. All I need now is a solar charger and I’m ready.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have the blu raz and strawberry. Though I’ve mixed the strawberry a couple ways, I haven’t found the best way to use it yet. Any advice or mix you don’t mind sharing? I’m glad you mentioned these teas because tea is one of those I’d never purchase without being told they’re tasty. Thanks:p
Actually it is a def one shot single flavoring for me. It stands by itself and imo does not need anything else. I did try to add a little marshmellow to it and it took away the beloved strawberry taste that I expect from it. My motto(as well as most others')---if it aint broke---don't fix it. LOL

eta: I have mixed this at varying different % from 5 up to 10%. Currently sporting it @10% since I am using dl and mtl tanks.

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Actually it is a def one shot single flavoring for me. It stands by itself and imo does not need anything else. I did try to add a little marshmellow to it and it took away the beloved strawberry taste that I expect from it. My motto(as well as most others')---if it aint broke---don't fix it. LOL

eta: I have mixed this at varying different % from 5 up to 10%. Currently sporting it @10% since I am using dl and mtl tanks.
Now I know what I’m doing wrong, thank you! Letitia suggested I added shisha strawberry to my mix and that helped but I wasn’t really happy with it. I’ll try it this way in the morning:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread