Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
You didn't say anything bad. I think you're confusing what you said with what you wanted to say but didn't. I kept trying to word a reply in my head that I could actually post....but I couldn't get past the seeing red to even compose a post. I left it to the others...and I must say, I'm pretty proud of how restrained everyone was compared to what I KNOW they were wanting to say.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
I don't see what you have to apologize for Wongster I just went back and re read I don't think you we're in any way out of line. I think I may have exceeded my boundaries a bit but the past posts needed to be brought up as well as trying to pass it off on someone else. I should have stayed out of it and let Lisa bring down the hammer but I felt the need to get the classie post removed to me that's just not right.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
No problem. It took all I had to be civil....and the fear of Lisa's rage....:laugh: Still need a
hugsmiley.gif

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Thanks everyone. Work prevents me from spending too much time on the forums, but when I do get to, I really enjoy being a part of the community here. My VVG pretty much goes with me everywhere. I reread my comment and thought about it and it really wasn't representative of the mod or the community here so felt the need to apologize. Hope everyone has a great week!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread