Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I saw the thread about the free 30ml of free liquid so of course I thought I'd check it out. I found another thread reviewing your flavors but I couldn't find most of them on your site. The flavors I see there, I'm not really a fan of. The reviews of juice like chocomint and several others sounded good but none show up under liquids or 'new' liquids. Do you not make these anymore or are you just out?

secret26x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2009
Hey first time order here! I ordered an adapter, and 2 packs of cartos. I saw that you had very limited amount of choices for the Keemer 30ml... and in the comment I asked for Mandarin which I found under the 10ml. I'm wondering if what I did was ok. Will i get 3 10ml bottles? just 1 10 ml bottle? Can I mix and match? Or does it absolutely have to be chosen from the available 30mls?

My order number is 0000003462

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Depends what flavors that you are gearing towards.

Winston is similar to marb, but a little closer to an analog.
Ry3 is similar to RY4 but less sweet
Many people like the Rad Bull, which is a sweet cherry.

I will be offering the GP USA liquids in 3ml, tonight, or in the next day.
I personaly like the vanilla and gypsy toast.

Rob

secret26x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2009
I've got a lot of "dark" flavors. Including the ones I've already mentioned, I have a cappuccino, a very bizarre dark tasting vanilla ice cream and two other tobacco flavors. I guess I like those kind of flavors more than fruity ones because if it's too sweet it get really sickening after a while. However the blueberry that I have isn't sweet at all and it is sooo refreshing going to a light flavor after vaping darks all day. I guess im looking for something light that isnt candy-ish. Something that tastes like a real fruit? What do you think of the mandarin?

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
The mandarin is light and has a tartness to it like a real orange.
It is great for a pick up in the morning.

I think you may like the Health Pear, it really is amazing as long as you dont hate pears.
Ionredline loves it and it is light but real fruity.

Juicy Peach is one that many like, just like the peach rings candy

If you want nuthin but fruit, the Fruit Mix is all fruity.

secret26x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2009
pears are awesome so i will definitely give that a go. i also love grapefruit so maybe ill try that one as well. Im all for fruit flavors as long as they are not overly sweet or taste like a fake fruit candy.

theres one concern i have with juices from china. i know most suppliers here get their juices from china, but when i bought a tobaccro juice from a chinese site the after taste was so horrible and wouldn't come out of my atty for hours. it kind of tastes like puke even though the inhale tastes fine. It was a 50ml plane white bottle and all it says is "tobak" I don't know if its dekang or keemer or whatever and I dont think I should post the url to the site out of respect to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread