I cant taste my ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjay_2

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Chicago
First I have been smoke free for 2 months and I have not had a craving or anything and Im so proud........So for the last couple of days I have noticed that i cant taste any of my juices??? I did change vendors and I think that was a bad idea, cheap isnt always whats best. I have something like a metalic taste I dont know if Im explaining that taste right but its weird. So is there anything I could do about this and I have noticed that I vaping more then when I started??

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
You will tend to vape more in time since you'll get acclimated to the new found love and taste of vaping. Did you steep your new juices? In regards to the metallic taste, have you changed the cartomizer? (assuming you have a cartomizer/tank system). Try a different cartomizer/atomizer with the same juices to see if the juice or the equipment is the cause of the taste.

Bjay_2

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Chicago
You will tend to vape more in time since you'll get acclimated to the new found love and taste of vaping. Did you steep your new juices? In regards to the metallic taste, have you changed the cartomizer? (assuming you have a cartomizer/tank system). Try a different cartomizer/atomizer with the same juices to see if the juice or the equipment is the cause of the taste.

I was using a dripping my juice into the mouth piece with the filler(I forget the name of that) then I bored of that and went back to my clearomizer. An I think it is time for a new clearomizer and no I didnt let these new juices steep. But will this taste go away? Or should I try another type of juice??

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Test all of the variables. Different juice, different mouth piece with filler (i think thats an atomizer...dont quote me on that), different clearomizer or even rebuild/clean it, and even try a different juice with the same setup or vice versa.

The metallic taste sounds more like hardware than juice, but you'll never know until the results are in after your testing.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
What the other said and maybe your atty ohms don't match your battery. Here is a chart I found on here that may help. Apparently the objective it to get between 4-10 watts to get good vapor. To low and not enough vapor to high you burn the juice and shorten the atty's life.
I use to be an electronics tech so I love to dig out such stuff. The only concern I have is that it my not match all attys. Here is a link.
http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii543/delanos53/?action=view&current=Ohn8o_zps0e082202.png
Here is another I found. http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii543/delanos53/?action=view&current=vapingchart_zpsa7e4c921.jpg
Hope this helps. Juice is to subjective a thing for me to comment yet. I'm still a FNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread