i dont know what to make of this "gaining back my blind eye sight after 30 years"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
yesterday it happened for the 1st time after progressively blinded since 1980's as i suffered from retinitis pigmentosa on my left eye..i can now see through the blinded eye..once was just a light source,now i see out-of-focus image in my blind eye..i am so delighted to see much clearer vision and wider scope of the scene around me..was 2-dimension be4 but now i see in 3-D..how wonderful but then i want to know what cause this change in my eye-sight?

i dont believe in miracle,am an atheist but my wife believe in miracle as she is a staunch christian..my only change i made was converting from a heavy smoker to be a vaper as i being vaping now for nearly 2 years,come April..i wonder has vaping also improve my eye-sight as i know vaping has cleared most of "smoker" problems..i used to have..regards mafig ps i was treated in Moorfield Eye Hospital in London and was told I had retinitis pigmentosa and that there is no cure..it is early stage with my new eye sight..out-of focus and still not sycronise with my good eye..as i see double images,presently..hoping as time passes i can gain back normal vision with both eyes

I wonder if the blood vessel restriction from cigarette smoking, which seems to be greater than vaping, has something to do with it? My blood pressure has dropped from high-normal to low-normal, and the only change has been vaping.

My nicotine intake, all things considered, is higher than when I smoked, but without all the other stuff.

What does your doctor have to say?

Reactions: mafig

tbrinkley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
oklahoma
Mafig, I hope your eyesight continues to improve! On this one I have to agree with your wife. God did a miracle! While I am sure your health has improved since you have quit analogs, the true glory goes to Him! How much He must love you! Wow! It gives me chills just hearing your story!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Cool your eye sight is coming back. Hopefully they will synchronize as the eye gets exercised again. There are some good simple eye exercise sites online if you want to try and help it along. I've been vaping for 2 plus years and I no longer have cold hands and feet, maybe it is the improved circulation in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread