I drank the koolaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBastard

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Kentucky
Newb here vaping for 2 months on some crappy gear finally watched enough people rave over the provari that I emptied my wallet. Got a provari 2.5 coming to me in red with a green display. Christmas is only a few months away. Thanks to everyone on youtube and here spreading the knowledge eciggs do not have to suck. I started with blu.

Cann0n

Jul 5, 2013
Keystoned Heights, FL
I was in a similar boat. Played with ecigs 3 years ago. Hated it. In the past 6 months I've tried 4 disposables... Crap. A co-worker has one. He also has throat cancer. He told be about a shop that sold tanks. I learned some stuff. Bought a TotallyWicked mini RCS and orange candy juice. Haven't had a cigarette since. Then the bug creeped up me... I went with a iTaste SVD instead. But the way I feel about it: there is no amount of money that you can spend to prevent yourself from taking one step closer to cancer.

Merry XMas. I just bought a shotgun shell case and a cigar case so i can make sure my gear stays premo.

FatBastard

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Kentucky
i'm wanting to upgrade but want to go to a b&m to look/feel/discuss my options before i drop the $$. think i've finally found one within a 3 hr drive that has more than just the starter stuff so need to schedule a road trip!

I would love to be able to do the same no local vendors that I know of around me. But I figure after researching this stuff like I have OCD that I am probably doing good ordering from the net.

FatBastard

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Kentucky
I was in a similar boat. Played with ecigs 3 years ago. Hated it. In the past 6 months I've tried 4 disposables... Crap. A co-worker has one. He also has throat cancer. He told be about a shop that sold tanks. I learned some stuff. Bought a TotallyWicked mini RCS and orange candy juice. Haven't had a cigarette since. Then the bug creeped up me... I went with a iTaste SVD instead. But the way I feel about it: there is no amount of money that you can spend to prevent yourself from taking one step closer to cancer.

Merry XMas. I just bought a shotgun shell case and a cigar case so i can make sure my gear stays premo.

Cool I feel the same way figure its something I am gonna be fiddling with all day everyday for years to come may as well splurge especially if it helped me kick such a bad habit. Where did you find your cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread