I figure a modder would know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
I bought a wall power converter to use with my PT with inline battery for my 510. I tried it and it does vape. What I'm wondering will the battery be safe having 110 current going into it through the adapter?

I'm a putz when it come to electricty, that from back as a kid I stuck a bobby pin into a wall socket.. I just don't have enough hair left now to curl from a short or exploding battery.

Please advise me ..and set mind skiddish mind at ease..bought it for $1.80 from Monoprice.com this is the model desciption..

High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000ma) - White:evil:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I bought a wall power converter to use with my PT with inline battery for my 510. I tried it and it does vape. What I'm wondering will the battery be safe having 110 current going into it through the adapter?

I'm a putz when it come to electricty, that from back as a kid I stuck a bobby pin into a wall socket.. I just don't have enough hair left now to curl from a short or exploding battery.

Please advise me ..and set mind skiddish mind at ease..bought it for $1.80 from Monoprice.com this is the model desciption..

High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000ma) - White:evil:

>

Are you concerned that your computer is plugged into a 110 outlet when you use your PT in the USB port? Essentially, it's the same thing -- the converter steps the 110 VAC down to about 5 VDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread