I finally found a Cosmonaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I missed the boat when the Cosmonaut rda first came out. I really had not heard about it until more than a year after it's release. Once I decided I had to have one I searched every site trying to find it with no luck. I was about to pull the trigger on a clone last weekend when I decided to check the makers site (District F5ve) and they had a batch for sale!

It came yesterday! Unfortunately, my wife snatched it up and put red and green paper on it with a bow, and put it under a tree.

I plan on finally letting my kids open one present on Christmas Eve this year.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Gratz on the score. Hope you find it worth the extra effort (I think you will). Sometimes (but not often enough) if you persist long enough success can pay you a visit.

Looked back and I got my Black CSMNT 2/16/17 for $72.90 shipped. I have not used it or the Minikin VGOD 120 TC mod it was ran on for a very long time. But at the time for a while they were a favorite combination.

csmnt8.jpg

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Gratz on the score. Hope you find it worth the extra effort (I think you will). Sometimes (but not often enough) if you persist long enough success can pay you a visit.

Looked back and I got my Black CSMNT 2/16/17 for $72.90 shipped. I have not used it or the Minikin VGOD 120 TC mod it was ran on for a very long time. But at the time for a while they were a favorite combination.

View attachment 784301

Thanks.

It's supposed to be camouflage color, but you really can't tell unless up real close--it looks black. The funny part is if I ordered it a day before I could have got it for $48. When I saw the sale was over the next day I pounced on it and paid an extra $27!

I didn't even know I had these kind of skills. Makes me wonder if I should run for state governor or something,

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thanks.

It's supposed to be camouflage color, but you really can't tell unless up real close--it looks black. The funny part is if I ordered it a day before I could have got it for $48. When I saw the sale was over the next day I pounced on it and paid an extra $27!

I didn't even know I had these kind of skills. Makes me wonder if I should run for state governor or something,

I had no idea what other finishes they eventually came in. But IIRC when they first came out were only available in SS and Black... but they soon also added Rose Gold to the finish options.

The CSMNT lost out to Avocado 24 RDTA's (on my Minikins that also give exceptional flavor but without the hassles of dripping). Have 6 of them between the 22mm Genesis and 24mm models (also retired).

minikins.jpg

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I had no idea what other finishes they eventually came in. But IIRC when they first came out were only available in SS and Black... but they soon also added Rose Gold to the finish options.

The CSMNT lost out to Avocado 24 RDTA's (on my Minikins that also give exceptional flavor but without the hassles of dripping). Have 6 of them between the 22mm Genesis and 24mm models (also retired).

View attachment 784493

I have to preface this next post with a statement. I am not usually a janky person, but I have decided to throw morals out the door this Christmas. I took the Cosmonaut out of the box and replaced it with the Drop RDA I already had. My wife doesn't know this, she wrapped it last night and put it under the tree. I am vaping with the Cosmonaut right now while she is sitting next to me.

I like it a lot.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I have to preface this next post with a statement. I am not usually a janky person, but I have decided to throw morals out the door this Christmas. I took the Cosmonaut out of the box and replaced it with the Drop RDA I already had. My wife doesn't know this, she wrapped it last night and put it under the tree. I am vaping with the Cosmonaut right now while she is sitting next to me.

I like it a lot.
Ok that right there is hilarious!

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
It seems people that have that RDA really like them. I personally don't care for postless decks. That's just me.
i have one that just sits.....hate that damn deck....and as a mostly single cell mech squonker guy I just don"t use a mod that can get it going......If you can find one the shawty caps make it even better

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

I like it a lot.

All is fair in love and war (re meaning #7.01A5). :sneaky:
;)

All this chatter kind of makes me want to dig out my CSMNT and a TC mod to play with a little.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I picked one up for like $20 shipped. I got it off of iowaecigs.com. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the squonk pin and I can't find one or the shawty cap (at least not in a non ridiculous color).

Sucks.

I bought a shawty cap today, along with a blemished regular cap and a cool drip tip. I started wondering where on earth have I heard the term shawty before, then I realized:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread