The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I gave up my #7 PP...

Discussion in 'The GG' started by MrKrinkle, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Yesterday I was forced to make a choice... I gave up my PP for another Ody and the patience to wait for the VIR... I like my 18650 & 18350 batteries... I am not so fond of the 18500 series as my 18350's seem to last just as long... anyway I figured the GGTS/ODY is perfect and now have my ideal set up with only a need for the VIR in the future... I dont think my hands need anything smaller than a GGTS/ODY running a 18350... I gave my number to the first person that asked for it I felt that was fair... I guess I just figured that my daily vape GGTS and duel ODY set up cant be beat and is perfect for me with a spare GGTS/ODY should the unthinkable ever happen.... So lets get the VIR for GGTS hurry up Patent office....

2. Digitaltitan

Digitaltitan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Krink, Can you post some pics of how small you can get your GGTS Ody combo with an 18350? im dreaming about GG again but the details are fuzzy :vapor: i cant decide if i want a massive GGTS dual 18650 or and mini babe, thou i know i can switch whenever i want.

3. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Mr, your desision is not bad at all buddy:)
    I just want to ask you if you already gave your number to someone because I have a pm from a friend asking for your #7# serial:)

4. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Yes number 7 was asked for way back in April if I ever chose to give it up...

5. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    Yes Mr.K reminded me in his PM asking to release number 7 that clubmaster had asked for it at almost the same time. So club's request is almost as old as Krinkle's! :laugh:

I made note in the official thread but to be fair to the resellers guys and gals, if you need to make more changes, please let your reseller know. We can make changes on here but if a P&P is on say Vassili's list and it is given up to someone thaqt has Bruce for a reseller, it is not fair to those guys.

Thanks and I hope all understand this is to try and make it as fair as possible for all involved in this massive effort. :)

6. Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Lakeland Florida
    "Cold dead hands" is what I told people!!! "Cold dead hands..." :lol:

7. clubmaster

clubmaster Full Member Verified Member

Jan 18, 2012
    black forest / Germany
    MrKrinkle officially thank you again :toast:

@ Imeo, Vassili has an email from me.

Thank you

Best regards

8. Muetze64

Muetze64 Full Member Verified Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Stuttgart / Germany
    Congratulation to Proteus No. 007 Clubmaster! Lucky boy! :)
    Now you can vape like James Bond! :vapor:
    And a very fair thing from you MrKrinkle! Respect!!!

9. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    ok, thanks buddy. And I have to say that I am very impressed that you still remember this!!

10. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I remember most everything its time that seems to get away from me...

11. Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Lakeland Florida
    What day is today? What month too :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.