Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Yesterday I was forced to make a choice... I gave up my PP for another Ody and the patience to wait for the VIR... I like my 18650 & 18350 batteries... I am not so fond of the 18500 series as my 18350's seem to last just as long... anyway I figured the GGTS/ODY is perfect and now have my ideal set up with only a need for the VIR in the future... I dont think my hands need anything smaller than a GGTS/ODY running a 18350... I gave my number to the first person that asked for it I felt that was fair... I guess I just figured that my daily vape GGTS and duel ODY set up cant be beat and is perfect for me with a spare GGTS/ODY should the unthinkable ever happen.... So lets get the VIR for GGTS hurry up Patent office....

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Yes Mr.K reminded me in his PM asking to release number 7 that clubmaster had asked for it at almost the same time. So club's request is almost as old as Krinkle's! :laugh:

I made note in the official thread but to be fair to the resellers guys and gals, if you need to make more changes, please let your reseller know. We can make changes on here but if a P&P is on say Vassili's list and it is given up to someone thaqt has Bruce for a reseller, it is not fair to those guys.

Thanks and I hope all understand this is to try and make it as fair as possible for all involved in this massive effort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread