Odysseus is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
Sorry to start another thread but I didn't want to hijack anyone else's. I was a bit late to the Ody party but thanks to Bruce at COV and Imeo I now have one of these little beauties for myself. For the last few months I've been mainly using my GGTS with UFS and every now and then my GGTB with iAtty.

I didn't think it could get any better. In fact I was so content that I really didn't pay much attention to the growing number of threads about the Odysseus. Well I'm here to tell you I was wrong. The Odysseus is a game changer. As soon as I got it I made up a little 1.5 coil and stuck it on my GGTB to try. It was so good that I broke the Stealth out to put it on. (I have been keeping my Stealth in a box wrapped in cloth)

The flavour and vape are perfect. I followed Scott's (igetcha69) excellent video on Youtube to set it up and the juice/airflow combination is spot on. I now have as near to a 100% GG as you can get, we just need Imeo to start a GG juice line and GG battery line. In my opinion the Ody works just as well as the UFS and has the added bonus of being tweakable to any setting I'd like. An outstanding piece of kit and it looks amazing on anything I put it on.

I'd like to thank Bruce and Imeo publicly for being such awesome guys, you've made me a very happy vaper. :)

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
The only complaint I have about the Ody is that I only have one Ody. I think Imeo is taking care of that problem as we speak and I think there are more coming out later this month. My goal is to have 7, one for every day of the week. My wife thinks I'm a bit obsessive but what does she know....

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My wife is more than sure that I am obsessive too Torq. She thinks that I am not the man she married any more. But what does she know :lol:
The only complaint I have about the Ody is that I only have one Ody. I think Imeo is taking care of that problem as we speak and I think there are more coming out later this month. My goal is to have 7, one for every day of the week. My wife thinks I'm a bit obsessive but what does she know....

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
The only complaint I have about the Ody is that I only have one Ody. I think Imeo is taking care of that problem as we speak and I think there are more coming out later this month.
I believe he stated somewhere that it would be a few months about 3

This is what was said, not sure what thread it was though... took this quote from another forum ;)

i think yes Papa. After the rest of Odysseus parts I have to make some things for my customers first and then I have to make a new GG. At the same time I will make the VV add on. After those things I will make Ody again

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I cant find a good response to your post Lee. I was never able to make a good post when I see posts like yours. Only a big thanks to you my good friend:):)
Sorry to start another thread but I didn't want to hijack anyone else's. I was a bit late to the Ody party but thanks to Bruce at COV and Imeo I now have one of these little beauties for myself. For the last few months I've been mainly using my GGTS with UFS and every now and then my GGTB with iAtty.

I didn't think it could get any better. In fact I was so content that I really didn't pay much attention to the growing number of threads about the Odysseus. Well I'm here to tell you I was wrong. The Odysseus is a game changer. As soon as I got it I made up a little 1.5 coil and stuck it on my GGTB to try. It was so good that I broke the Stealth out to put it on. (I have been keeping my Stealth in a box wrapped in cloth)

The flavour and vape are perfect. I followed Scott's (igetcha69) excellent video on Youtube to set it up and the juice/airflow combination is spot on. I now have as near to a 100% GG as you can get, we just need Imeo to start a GG juice line and GG battery line. In my opinion the Ody works just as well as the UFS and has the added bonus of being tweakable to any setting I'd like. An outstanding piece of kit and it looks amazing on anything I put it on.

I'd like to thank Bruce and Imeo publicly for being such awesome guys, you've made me a very happy vaper. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread