I got my first convert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
I found out today I got my first person to switch. Right after I quit smoking a friend was stuck on the side of the road so I towed them home. Her and her husband had a lot of questions about my PV. I answered them as best as I could and told them to do their own research. I took her granddaughter a ride to the store today and she pointed to my PV and said her grandma has one of those. She said her grandma doesn't smoke anymore. I'm so happy! My friend basically only has use of one lung and has diminished capacity in that one. Her doctor has her on pills that are supposed to help her not smoke. I don't know if its Chantix or not. I plan on making a trip out there in the next couple days to see how she's doing. I'm hoping she's totally off the stinkys.
Also, I noticed earlier today I'm 5 packs away from 1000 cigarettes avoided and Friday was a month since I smoked. I'm a lot happier and healthier. Can't say I'm richer, but that's ok. I have a great new hobby :D :rickroll:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Congrats on converting others.
My wife and I have converted several people but since we live in small town Canada and no vape supplies nearby at all I end up rebuilding their coils for them and showing them there is more out there than Ego batteries and ce4's. I make a few bucks recoiling the wicks but OMG I see how long can you taste burnt before you finally give up on that coil. I've learned to feel the vape suffer and then its time to clean the coil before its starts to burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread