I got my first e-juice shipment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraY

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Tucson, Arizona
When I ordered my 510 from cignot I had also ordered some vanilla and camel (desert ship) flavors which were ok, but nothing exciting. However today I got my first shipment in from juicyvapor! I ordered
Bacon
Banana Nut Blueberry Waffle
Mt. Dew
Turkish tobacco
Coffee Mocha
Butter Rum
Coconut
Buck-Eyes
Creme De Menthe
Cam-EL tobacco

So far I've only tried a few. The Coffee Mocha is delicious! The bacon was very interesting, I think that will be one of those " hey friend, taste this" flavors!

I have more flavors coming in tomorrow as well! I never realized how exciting vaping could be. When I got my first pv from a smoke shop I assumed that the only flavors available were regular and menthol. I'm glad I was wrong!

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
I was surprised by all the available flavors too, Laura, and vowed to stick with tobacco and menthol (and to avoid enabling forums :) ) since vaping was just to get me through those beginning days of nicotine withdrawal. Many bottles later I can honestly say I might have gone back to smoking if all I had to choose from were the flavors and nic levels from blu or NJOY. All the PVs and flavors helped make the journey tolerable and, frankly, distracted me from thinking about a cigarette.

Good luck and have fun!

LauraY

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Tucson, Arizona
I loves the bacon...Lord knows I do...

But...

...dunno about vaping it.

Hell, I'll try anything once.

You need to try it, it's an experience for sure. Even in vapor form it somehow still managed to taste crispy! However, the few puffs I took of it were certainly more than enough me. I know my bacon crazed friends are also going to enjoy trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread