Tobacco Flavors Suck To Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jexmex

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
jackson,mi
Ok, I want to find out what the consensus on tobacco flavors are here...

Firstly, none of the ones I have tried have tasted like tobacco, just like crap.

This is what I have tried

Turkish Blend From RMV (assumed DeKang)
USA Mix From RMV (assumed DeKang)
Ry4 From RMV (DeKang)
555 From StricklyEJuice (DeKang???)

I am starting to think I dont like DeKang juice, I hate the mocha, and the coffee I got from StricklyEJuice tasted like Mocha to me, just not as strong as mocha.

What are your thoughts on a juice that tastes like tobacco?

nycityjeff

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
New York City
Ok, I want to find out what the consensus on tobacco flavors are here...

Firstly, none of the ones I have tried have tasted like tobacco, just like crap.

This is what I have tried

Turkish Blend From RMV (assumed DeKang)
USA Mix From RMV (assumed DeKang)
Ry4 From RMV (DeKang)
555 From StricklyEJuice (DeKang???)

I am starting to think I dont like DeKang Juice, I hate the mocha, and the coffee I got from StricklyEJuice tasted like Mocha to me, just not as strong as mocha.

What are your thoughts on a juice that tastes like tobacco?

I vape American Spirit flavor from wordup e-cigs and i freaking LOVE IT. I used to smoke American Spirit cigs. This AS juice tastes just like that sweet tobacco flavor I always loved when I was smoking.

Accessories and Liquids

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
I wanted nothing to do with the tobacco flavors when I first started vaping, tried a few and hated them. Well, eventually constant sweet flavors began to wear on me and I gave them another chance. it really does make a difference on the type. A lot of people love 555, I think it tastes like an ashtray. My first bottle was ry4 and I still have over half of it, I got so sick of it and after a while couldn't taste it. Just recently got some ry4 from nhaler and I love it. Same with their camule, and marlboro isn't bad either. So it might be dekang juice isn't for you. Also I find my tastebuds don't stay exactly the same for more than a week or two, sometimes not more than a day.

guava

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
ca
The closest I've found to tobacco flavor is combining tobacco + menthol + a bit of black cherry.

This is coming from 26 whopping hours of experience, LOL, but I am very happy with my impromptu combo. What's funny is I've never cared for pipe-smoke, but this combination tastes like what pipe smoke smells like. I guess in some sense it makes it seem like a real vice. :D

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
Hell, tell'em you're vaping manly gasoline flavour like a MAN - no one will know but you.
You guys are funny:D
I liked the sweet flavors at first, in fact it seemed I couldn't get a juice sweet enough to please me.
But then I got some carts with an 801kit that had marl in them and it tasted sooo good-but later when I ordered some marl, it tasted too sweet to me, and not very good either.:(
Since you've used strictlyejuice before, u might like the lava flow, that one was real good, I wouldn't mind using that one in the evenings. It is so flavorful, I think you could even mix some tobacco flavor in there and still taste pineapple.:w00t:

unit40

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Massachusetts
I need tobacco. I don't want any flavored stuff or chinese stuff. I want USA tobacco flavored stuff. I've only been vaping two weeks as of today. Tried a sampler tobacco shop from V4L....YUCK. Being a newbie I got some JCreek Original and Tenn. Cured thinking it was - well - smoke juice. Not really what I was looking for. Been vaping Freedom Juice 24 now. At first thought tobacco, then maybe cedar, then maybe ashtray - no really ashtray did come to mind. Spilled my bottle and ordered more. Ordered some Harley56 and waiting. Ordered some tasty vapor tobacco last night. But, I got an order of Tobacco Vermont Vapor 36mg. Now either I messed up or they did, but the stuff doesn't taste like anything but chemicals. Maybe I should have ordered lower mg or maybe the stuff is for cutting? I don't know. I wish I had a vape that tasted exactly like my analog MarlBros but was pure and made in the good old USA without any rediculous sounding chemical flavorings in it.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I was never satisfied with tobacco flavors from anyone until I just recently tried Nhalers Drewbacco-1 (I didn't choose to try -2 because I don't like nutty flavors), and I love it !!

More like tobacco than anything I've ever tried......... YET !!.....

I'm waiting on a new juice from Vapables.com in Canada called "Do More Eh" that is reportedly very close to the flavor of du Maurier tobacco. I believe its Dekang, but specially formulated for Vapables. Guess "I'll be the judge of that" when it gets here, lol.

VapeOn,
Greg

wave42

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
New Mexico
I wish I had a vape that tasted exactly like my analog MarlBros but was pure and made in the good old USA without any rediculous sounding chemical flavorings in it.

The problem is your analog cigarettes had over 100 chemical and natural flavorings added to produce that 'taste'. It would be very difficult to duplicate that taste without adding the junk that makes them unsafe.

unit40

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Massachusetts
The problem is your analog cigarettes had over 100 chemical and natural flavorings added to produce that 'taste'. It would be very difficult to duplicate that taste without adding the junk that makes them unsafe.

I agree, and that's what I have come to realize. I don't want junk. I don't want dinkkang juice either - I'm not sure why - maybe the list of chemicals that make up the flavor. Why not just some real tobacco used to make the juice. Where o where do we look?

unit40

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Massachusetts
Please read my post under the newcomers forum regarding Vermont Vapor Second Chance. I was vaping a dry cart. NOOB here. I'm vaping it right now and can't put it down now. 35mg. too. When I decided to quit analogs, i was worried i was going to have nic craving horrors so everything I got was 24 except for this stuff. Good, good flaver without any mystery flavors to diagnose..I really feel bad if i badmouth something in cyberspace and make a mistake. OH well. Again apologies Vermont Vapors.
unit40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread