I hate Boge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batty

Mar 20, 2011
Southern California
They're the only cartos I've ever used because I don't understand all the technical jazz and jargon and wattage and ohms and all this other electrical crap..and I've been vaping for over a year.

I never had problems with a regular atomizer and a foam filled cartridge. The two attys I bought in my first "kit" lasted me well over 8 months with no problems whatsoever. Then they both eventually died and I realized nobody uses atomizers and cartridges anymore. So I switched to cartomizers because I just couldn't find my attys and cartridges anymore.

The first few packs of 5 I had were great. 510 SRs from Boge for my Ego-C. Great vapor production, great flavor, etc.

I .... you not when I say that every single pack of cartos I have purchased since then have all been ..... It's either already burnt out before the first drag, no vapor or it literally feels like I am inhaling flavored air. No hit, no warmth-just air.

I thought maybe it was the company I was buying from so I went to several different vendors and it's all been the same. I've been filling them the exact same way as I was before I had problems, so I don't understand.

I can't afford to keep buying $30 worth of cartomizers I can't even use. I spend a few days trying out all the stupid cartos and none of them work and then I say .... it and buy a pack of smokes.

I don't WANT to smoke, that's why I bought the damn vaporizer in the first place-but if I can't have a reliable product I don't know what else I can do. Occam's Razor says if I keep buying them and they keep not working, then it's probably something I'm doing wrong but I just don't know what it could possibly be because I was filling them the exact same before with zero problems whatsoever.

This has been a rant. I feel better now.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Boge did have issues for awhile but I recently purchased some in a coop direct from Boge and also from Surevapes and they work great.

If you want to try an easy to fill, use and reuse fillerless carto, I suggest trying a Kanger T3 bottom coil. You simply unscrew the base, fill and vape. They are reusable and once the coil does go bad, you just replace the coil which is the base. Uncrew old one, screw on new one.

Good luck to you :)

http://stormysvaporcellar.com/index...id=829&zenid=9f27395784d78f394bc86cb1339a5fad

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I'll second the Smoke techs. I use the pre-punched cause im laz...err efficient and I rarely get a bad carto.Smoktek.com also has lightning fast shipping on em and a great selection. Just make sure you put your ohms in in the drop down box on the right before you submit your order or you'll get the 1.2 ohms.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
Can you use the Kanger T3 with a Riva 510 battery? I have the Riva-T kit, hated the tanks and carts, changed to cartomizers, like them a lot more but they taste like plastic to me. I would love for this to work on my Riva. It is is a 650 Mah 3.7....not sure if Kanger T3 would work. Anyone know?

yes, it works flawlessly on a riva battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread