Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
My Woodvil was supposed to be here today. You would think with it needing a sig they would come to the door. But noooooooooooooo.They had to leave me a slip to pick it up! I was here all day waiting! Slippery _________s!!!!!!!! Now watch Ill go try to get in the am and their going to tell me its out for delivery!! Ill stay calm until they tell me they cant find it again! Then it will be like Gladiator! Unleash H--L!!!!!!! :evil:

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Our mailman has been slacking lately, too - my wife caught him red-handed the last time I was expecting a package - he was filling out the "Sorry we missed you" slip and was ready to drive off. He says, "I didn't think anyone was home." Might be a good idea to come to the door and check.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Our mailman has been slacking lately, too - my wife caught him red-handed the last time I was expecting a package - he was filling out the "Sorry we missed you" slip and was ready to drive off. He says, "I didn't think anyone was home." Might be a good idea to come to the door and check.
At least beep the horn

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
My Woodvil was supposed to be here today. You would think with it needing a sig they would come to the door. But noooooooooooooo.They had to leave me a slip to pick it up! I was here all day waiting! Slippery _________s!!!!!!!! Now watch Ill go try to get in the am and their going to tell me its out for delivery!! Ill stay calm until they tell me they cant find it again! Then it will be like Gladiator! Unleash H--L!!!!!!! :evil:
I am starting to think they hate you chels you take a beaten

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I give our guy a nice X-mas gift every year :) and he gets out of his truck and walks up the driveway to the door.
Of course if its a REO I'm always standing by the box waiting :)
He hasn't had a muffler on his truck in 2 years .... I can hear him coming down the street.

But that sucks for you !!! Hope you track it down bright and early in the AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread