I have a major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
When you get done canceling all those credit cards, visit WalMart or whatever and get one of those pay as you go cards. There provided by mastercard, visa, whatever. Put enough money on it to cover whatever you're going to buy.

I have one and I'm sick of all their little fees that they nickel and dime you with.

On the other hand its a good way to control your spending online. Also if some jack@$$ steals your info they wont get too far if you only keep a small amount on there to begin with.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I can probably wait the 10 days it'll take to get my new debit card in, I just thought it ironic that I just lost my: Debit card, multiple credit cards, drivers license, social security card etc... and my primary concern was "Exactly how much juice do I have?"
I know exactly what you mean. My card was canceled because my bank detected fraud on it, and the first thing I did upon learning it was check supplies to see if I was going to have to start making phone calls to family members to get them to order stuff and get it sent to me. Fortunately, I've got 20 mL of my daily vape and a new bottle of my evening vape, plus a handful of cartomizers, so I should be able to hunker down until they get around to sending out the new card. It was only after ensuring that I would survive ecig wise that I looked at the more practical points of my Netflix and Dish network which are also tied to the card. A girl has to have priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread