I have a problem with the iclear30

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
My itaste mvp 2.0 came with the iclear 30 tank, since I can't use my smoktech pyrex aro 2 until I get an adapter, I thought I'd use the iclear 30 (which sucks). I filled it all the way to the top cotton thing that hangs down. After a few minutes, I realized it started leaking out of the mouth piece. I blew out all the liquid from the center hole, put on the top cap, and most of the liquid was gone from the tank. I know for a fact that it didn't leak almost 3ml of liquid. I thought I'd use the tank to see how it works and the draw was really tight. After about 2 or 3 puffs I started getting a really bad dry hit, every hit after that was a dry hit. I haven't used the tank since. I've never used this tank before so what's wrong with the tank? am I doing anything wrong?

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Those wicks you see inside absorb a lot of juice when first filled so maybe that can account for some of your fluid loss. They really aren't that great though and I had leaking problems with mine as well and the draw is really tight. When you first fill them you should let it sit for quite a while so those wicks get good and saturated.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
My itaste mvp 2.0 came with the iclear 30 tank, since I can't use my smoktech pyrex aro 2 until I get an adapter, I thought I'd use the iclear 30 (which sucks). I filled it all the way to the top cotton thing that hangs down. After a few minutes, I realized it started leaking out of the mouth piece. I blew out all the liquid from the center hole, put on the top cap, and most of the liquid was gone from the tank. I know for a fact that it didn't leak almost 3ml of liquid. I thought I'd use the tank to see how it works and the draw was really tight. After about 2 or 3 puffs I started getting a really bad dry hit, every hit after that was a dry hit. I haven't used the tank since. I've never used this tank before so what's wrong with the tank? am I doing anything wrong?

Is this a Iclear 30B?

I have two of them and the only leak I ever had was just a slight drop inside the 510 connector.

I use a MVP20W.

Make sure the coil is properly screwed in. Snugly.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread