Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
I believe my search is over. I started a little over a month ago with an Ego-T. I broke that and bought an Ego-T upgrade and an Itaste vv 3.0 didn't care for the Itaste at first. I kept fiddling with it until I had a grasp of what to do. I bought an Igo-L just for kicks. My first few coils worked ok but not great. The other night I was just playing around with it, mostly because I keep hearing how great the flavor can be, well I built a coil a little higher resistance than I would normally(2.8) messed around with position a little after getting some advice on here and WOW. This thing is just hard to put down. The flavor is incredible. I'm vaping juices that I thought didn't really have much flavor to them. I have a green apple flavor that smells great but didn't have much flavor and it's fantastic in this thing. I can already see my clearos are going to be sitting unused for a while. I love how you can just change(within reason)to a new flavor without all the fuss of washing out a protank and changing or cleaning the coil. I REALLY love this thing. The only thing I can see changing is maybe getting something with a little more power. I have no interest in an MVP or any box shaped mod. I would consider some form of vv/vw mod that is not too large. I will have to step my nic down though. I am burning through some 24 mg and I have probably doubled, at least, my juice intake. Anyway that's all. Just loving my setup.:p

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
loving my current set up which is all clearos... i have an io6... gonna try that out tomorrow... thinking of grabbing a rsst eventually... the idea of not having to drip but getting a very similar experience is very appealing to me... might go for something else... but... that is down the line...

wouldnt mind finding the best one at a reasonable price first...

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
My vapor quality is outstanding as well.
Feels like 10 of 10; any better would have to be extra credit.
5/64" to 3/32" coils of twisted 30 gauge and cotton ball wicks.
Some tuned for clouds and some tuned for warm vape.
I've started inching up coil resistance to maximize batt life.
Perhaps the golden age of vaping is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread