ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Hello all,

Long time no see/chat/hear from. I am looking for a tube mod. Its a pretty unique one.
I want to say its a Pinoy mod, based on the video I remember seeing.
This tube was made out of aluminum, IIRC. It did not have a traditional switch system. The tube itself was the switch. You could squeeze the tube up or down, making the contact.
I.e. Its 3 parts, bottom, middle tube and, top. The middle part, I think had cutouts, for style and, for venting.

Thanks in advance!! I will try to remember to check back here but, I cant promise. If you find one or,m have one for sale, please let me know. Please, feel free of course to message me AND, send me an email on gmail, same prefix as my username.

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Hey there,

Unfortunately no. I know for sure it did 18650. It might have only done 18650. This thing would be ancient in vape terms, like, 5 years or so ago.

I had a wanted ad a long time ago and was lined up to buy one but, life happened and I missed out on it.

• Useful
Reactions: Mordacai

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps Cybrillion by GG?
Cybrillion.jpg

Or the Original Apex Alpha Ultramax (17670) or it's (18650) clone the "Blade"?
external-content.com.jpg

Blade.jpg

HTH
I

Reactions: Mordacai

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Unfortunately no. The center tube fits inside the top and bottom. The top and bottom had a little bit of a curve to them.
Depending on how you hold it, you can fit it from the top or the bottom. It was a twist lock also.

I'm running off of memory from the video. Dude had a smaller RDA and a pretty big cloud all things considered.

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Well, after much search history via the forums and youtubes history, I might just let this be history. I will leave this open because someone out there has what I am looking for.

Im pretty sure it was a non threaded mod, with opposing magnets, a pin type, twist lock. It was kinda curvy, and, I ASSume, difficult to manufacture. It was around the 2014 timeframe, when we seemed to be the most active.

Thank you in advance for all whom allow their eyes to grace these pixels.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Long time no see/chat/hear from. I am looking for a tube mod. Its a pretty unique one.
I want to say its a Pinoy mod, based on the video I remember seeing.
This tube was made out of aluminum, IIRC. It did not have a traditional switch system. The tube itself was the switch. You could squeeze the tube up or down, making the contact.
I.e. Its 3 parts, bottom, middle tube and, top. The middle part, I think had cutouts, for style and, for venting.

Thanks in advance!! I will try to remember to check back here but, I cant promise. If you find one or,m have one for sale, please let me know. Please, feel free of course to message me AND, send me an email on gmail, same prefix as my username.
Maybe you will see it in this collection.

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Altsmoke Omega?

cheers
I

Similar fashion. 3 piece design though. THe center tube with a top cap and bottom cap.
This is not the mod im looking for but, its a 3 piece tube. This one is threaded. The one Im after, is not threaded, at least, the top is not threaded to the tube. To lock the mod, you twist the top, like 45 degrees, it clicks in place. Theres pins in the tube, I think.

Redirect Notice
url

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread