I have Saved 838.94 Dollars by NOT smoking 4,248 cigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Good for you! I always smile when folks are happy about their success vaping. -- 4 years ago when I started, it was almost like vaping was a secret. Now, the cat is out of the bag and I get to read someone pretty much every day who is at a year, 6 months, 5 months (like you), 1 month... 5 days... or whatever amount of time and pleased with the result.

When it comes right down to it, posts like yours are exactly what makes me drop by ECF on a regular basis so I can enjoy seeing another person's life positively effected, and sometimes it motivates me to answer a question or two in areas I have information about hopefully so that whomever I'm replying to will eventually create a post just like yours that I'll get to read. It's exciting to see more and more people people finding success, finding the benefit to their health, and finding more money left in their wallet because of vaping (though the money thing isn't true for all of us... some of us have spent beyond need for devices and supplies ;) )

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Have you gotten to your break even point yet?
Yes I hit the break even point 3 after my 3 month anniversary...since then I have only bought a bottle of juice and my zamplebox subscription. (less than $45).
I am happy with my equipment...... I own a VTR, a Legacy, a Monneypenny, and a 1100 ego....11 clearos,,,3 RBA's...chargers, batteries,coils/,heads, rebuilding supplies and over 400 ML of juice I love and an extra 100ML of stuff that is vapeable.
My ongoing budget at this point is $80 a month to allow for any juice I may want, new batteries and allow money to be saved for the inevitable new shiny I just must have. Still under 1/2 the monetary cost of buying smokes :)

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I don't know how much I've spent on vaping, but I do know I have noticed the extra money since starting to vape. I'm pretty satisfied with my delivery devices and juices that I like so I tend to buy the biggest bottles available so I only have to buy once every other month. Aside from the monetary benefits I feel better everyday I wake up analog free.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
LOL I entered the wrong date on the counter here and have no idea how to change it :)

Just click on your banner and it will bring up a new form to enter the data and make a new one. If you like what it says then you replace the one on ecf.

:)

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Well, heck. I bought a new car because I could not get the stink of cigarettes out of my old one. LOL....I still have a ways to go before breaking even. Altho, to tell the truth I don't even care if I ever do. Can't put a price on being given back your life which is how I feel about using ecigs.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Well, heck. I bought a new car because I could not get the stink of cigarettes out of my old one. LOL....I still have a ways to go before breaking even. Altho, to tell the truth I don't even care if I ever do. Can't put a price on being given back your life which is how I feel about using ecigs.

Pluse we get to learn about DC current, rechargeable batteries, electronics, and meet all the good folks you meet in here and at the vape shops and meets.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
hopefully it is fixed now...however the app on FB still shows a different figure and I am unsure why...LOL I checked my Vape spending spreadsheet and as of today I have spent $529.78 cents on vape gear so I am further ahead than I thought

Wahoo happy 5 months and 22 hrs 906.08$ and 4588 avoided day! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread