NICOTICKET.....THE definition of customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuRsOtall

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Columbus, OH
I am sure everyone already knows this but when it comes to the almost non-existent practice of customer service, Clark at Nicoticket has restored my faith in how a business should operate. I placed my first order with them a few weeks back after placing an order with another highly touted vendor on ECF. My order from nicoticket was filled and shipped almost immediately. I received the order before I had even received any notification from the "other" vendor that my order had been received on their end. The juice was amazing (again....I'm sure everyone knows this) and I placed another, and larger, order yesterday afternoon. I ordered my juice in 6mg but the Creme Brulee Winter Edition only was available in 12mg which is how I ordered it, no big deal. Clark actually picked up the phone to call and provide me with the option of 6mg in case I wanted the lower nicotine that was not showing on his website. This may be a small detail that the other vendor would have just overlooked, but Clark felt it was worth the phone call and for that I say thank you!
It is very clear to me why he has received the remarks he has on ECF for outstanding customer service. I will definitely be a regular customer of Nicoticket in the future and I would suggest everyone give them a try if you are looking for a great ordering and vaping experience.

yuRsOtall

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thank you for the kind words - I'm glad I could scare up a 6mg bottle for you!

Me too brother.....I cant wait for them to get here. Thanks again for hooking that up! I only wish more vendors attained your level of attention and proficiency in filling orders. I can only imagine how much we will enjoy the creme brulee knowing how fast we burned through the CLS. The two month steep on the WE has me stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread