Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Tsk tsk. I can't see that stopping you!! If you haven't already, just roll it over so your thumb is up the side with the LED display, base in the palm of your hand, pointer finger on the button and you're back to vaping & surfing! ;) Otherwise, we may have to visit you and take your toys away while you're indisposed! :p

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I am confident you will overcome this and become an expert surfing left handed ;)

My desk is built the wrong direction for me to face that way :(

Understand that my regular computer position is me tipped back in my executive chair with my feet up on a rolling Igloo cooler and my keyboard in my lap. The monitor is huge and won't fit on the right side of the desk.

It's a calamity, I tell ya! I have to actually SET DOWN the ProVari between mouse usages. *heavy sigh*

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hmmm...I'm not a sit-down comedian but I play one on the internet!(g)
I hold mine in my left hand, pinkie under the tube, rest of the fingers (on my left hand of course) I have lightly curled around the tube, index finger to fire it.
Pretty stable and doesn't interfere with my one finger typing!

Mine is almost the same; just flipped. I don't like my thumb resting on the LED screen.
With the way I hold it, the button rest right there on the meaty portion of my thumb.
I'm glad the button doesn't need a firm/hard press.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
I guess...I was told a 14Ga blunt tip needle is a good size for wrapping coils on kanger heads...don't have a RBA so have never rolled my own, I did buy a bucket of pre-made coils/wicks to rebuild em when I need em

I've got a bunch so I suppose I could experiment with various nails and such before disassembling everything and trying again.

I just haven't needed to wrap a coil yet although I did mess with wicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread