I know about silica, but nothing about cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
When I first got a REO, I went straight to cotton wicked micro coils before I had squonking down. I wasn't paying attention and took a big dry hit that burned my throat, crossed my eyes, and set off the smoke detector in the family room when I coughed it out. :lol: That wick got replaced immediately.

Funny as hell unless it was you...hell even then funny! LOL! :D

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks, suspected so...

Sorry, say that again...can't hear you! Down here they are called ear buds, or swabs or just buds. Seems to me "q-tips" is a brand name, which has become generic in your country.

You are correct. In general most products are called by the most popular brand name. I really try to get away from that when I can. Cotton squabs is the descriptive name on most packages. I only buy the Q-Tip brand as I find they are better quality.

Pstarsr

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, California
Sorry, say that again...can't hear you! Down here they are called ear buds, or swabs or just buds. Seems to me "q-tips" is a brand name, which has become generic in your country.

Yea, we are pretty dumb like that. Ear buds are what we call the headphones that you put in your ear, like iPhone/iPod headphones

Anyways, carry on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Which doesn't work 50% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread