I know This I Provari... But The Pro Tank 2 On A Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
I've been a big fan of the PT1 and am interested in the PT2.
One thing that has me a tad worried is that I transport my provari in my front jeans pocket and am afraid that the removable drip tip will be popping off. Is it a pocketable as the PT1?

Yeah I would say so......
But I am paranoid, I use the 18490 and I keep my gear in my joyetech case as I carry it around

plop1

Jun 8, 2013
France
[/B] Member plop1 reports a problem with airflow in this thread. Is that just a bad tank or some kind of anomaly? Are you using the PT2 base or have you done anything special to make it work with your vari? I'm very sorry to ask so many questions but I'm preparing to pull the trigger on my first vari when the SS is released or the other new color so this is a critical issue for me and I need to be 100% sure (no offence intended). Anyone else can sure jump in with a stock PT2 bolted to their vari?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Hi, I actually posted this too quick, I think my problem was the coil. I have no idea why but when I went to the next one and the one after that the problem disappeared. The draw is still pretty tight, but my PT2 is now totally usable on my Provari with its stock base. I can screw it just like I did with my PT1.

I still prefer the aesthetics and the vape I get with my Boge+IBtanked combo, but for going out and about the PT2 is much more secure and hassle free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread