I live in NY. Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Anything that is similar in nicotine strength to the 3mg ejuice. Flavor ban started today in NY. Just curious if anyone has tried anything that worked and is similar strength to the ejuice.
Unflavored IS a flavor.
Many folks use unflavored juice.
IMO, it tastes like a marlboro light.

Cheers
I

Danielmg530

May 18, 2020
Maybe I missed something, but isn't the ban in NY just flavored juice?
In which case you can get some unflavored nic at 3% or whatever, and some flavors and do it yourself.
Or did I misunderstand your problem?

Shops near me only sell tobacco flavored ejuice. Online sales are banned also for flavored juice. You can try and make your own. But ive never done it and dont have the time to. Always can make a trip to vermont if neccessary. Was seeing if anyone has used something else that had similiar nicotine strength as the 3mg ejuice

• Agree
Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Shops near me only sell tobacco flavored ejuice.
Hi, I'm in New York, too. I just spent about $70 frmo my favorite place, Vermillion River. And it will be my last order for a while, I fear. I can have it shipped to my sister in Ct. 30 min drive.
But I do mix my own. It really isn't difficult, and I mix maybe once a month. An outlay of about $100 would set you up for months. I make juice for under a buck for a 30ml. And you can still get this stuff delivered into NYS.
I have tried the gum. It's not for me.
Vermont isn"t a bad option. Just make it worth your effort. Buy volume, 60ml or 100ml.

And you can cut a 4mg or 6mg juice the cheap hack way. Buy vegetable glycerin vg at any CVS. Yes, you'll lower the flavor percentages, too, but it is a cheap way to stretch juice.

We're here to help.

Reactions: jwbnyc

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Shops near me only sell tobacco flavored ejuice. Online sales are banned also for flavored juice. You can try and make your own. But ive never done it and dont have the time to. Always can make a trip to vermont if neccessary. Was seeing if anyone has used something else that had similiar nicotine strength as the 3mg ejuice
In a heartbeat, I'll vape unflavored at any nic level versus patches etc. Unflavored is easy to get to ship to most places.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hi, I'm in New York, too. I just spent about $70 frmo my favorite place, Vermillion River. And it will be my last order for a while, I fear. I can have it shipped to my sister in Ct. 30 min drive.
But I do mix my own. It really isn't difficult, and I mix maybe once a month. An outlay of about $100 would set you up for months. I make juice for under a buck for a 30ml. And you can still get this stuff delivered into NYS.
I have tried the gum. It's not for me.
Vermont isn"t a bad option. Just make it worth your effort. Buy volume, 60ml or 100ml.

And you can cut a 4mg or 6mg juice the cheap hack way. Buy vegetable glycerin vg at any CVS. Yes, you'll lower the flavor percentages, too, but it is a cheap way to stretch juice.

We're here to help.
Hey Ono. Hope you're well. Good to see you again!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Online sales are banned also for flavored juice. You can try and make your own. But ive never done it and dont have the time to.
    It's not that hard... if you can get some DIY stuff (and do a little math) then you can have any flavor you want.
    Don't have time? Sure you do... keep it simple (it's not rocket science... people overthink DIY... it doesn't have to perfect)
    What flavors do you like?
    P.S. all this flavor ban BS is crazy and futile and I understand your frustration.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    It's not that hard... if you can get some DIY stuff (and do a little math) then you can have any flavor you want.
    Don't have time? Sure you do... keep it simple (it's not rocket science... people overthink DIY... it doesn't have to perfect)
    What flavors do you like?
    P.S. all this flavor ban BS is crazy and futile and I understand your frustration.

I agree. You don't start with a complicated recipe. Do a single flavor, for example, peach, or whatever you like and buy some of that flavor. Figure out what PG/VG ratio you are vaping now and what percentage nic. You'll need PG, VG, and unflavored nicotine. Find a DIY ejuice calculator online--there's hundreds of them. You'll need measuring equipment and some bottles for your juice. You can also find DIY tutorials online as well. Once you get the hang of it, you'll wish that you had been doing this all along. It's easy and so much cheaper than ready-to-vape ejuice. Later you can try more complicated recipes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread