I lost my P-16 (somewhere in my house, or in a purse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
It happened sometime before I had surgery. I didn't have time to look for it. When I go out I normally take 2 or 3 PVs with me........ya know, just because........so the P-16 might be in one of my purses & I have since switched to a different purse.......or it may be somewhere in my house. I am sooooooooooo mad because normally I keep them all nice & neat in a pelican case....but what's the since of keeping the P-16 in a Pelican case & not using it? I know for sure that I didn't drop it in a store or anything. I originally thought it was on my night stand & had "rollen" off in the middle of the night. My husband has checked under the night stand & underneath my bed. I doubt it's in any of my vehicles. Although I will have my husband check the mustangs, BMW, his truck & my SUV tonight. I'm mad & I want my P16 back NOW! I'm sad & absolutely cannot believe that this has happened. In other news.........I have also misplaced one of my Tiffany necklaces. Although I am heartbroken over that..........I'm not quite as heartbroken as I am over misplacing the P16. #$$%%^&* (those are multiple explicatives at the end of my post). Feel free to mourn with me.

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
I hope you've found your P-16 by now, Jen. I usually lose mine in my purse...too much stuff in there and then it becomes a major recovery operation to retrieve it. I'm sooooo glad that David added the locking button.

I'm sending healing thoughts your way, Jen, and the warmest of Super-T wishes for your speedy recovery from your surgery.:)

Susan

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sometimes I can't find my P+ 18500, but it usually turns up in my left hand. Do you ever go from room to room looking for the thing you're holding? I hate it when that happens.

LOL, i'll do that with my Car Keys sometimes!! :p

Heres to hoping your P16 finds its way back home Jen!

mianker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2010
USA
Awww Jen
sad-042.gif
Hope it turns up soon.

AshSilver

Jan 29, 2012
Minnesota
I hope you've found your P-16 by now, Jen. I usually lose mine in my purse...too much stuff in there and then it becomes a major recovery operation to retrieve it. I'm sooooo glad that David added the locking button.

I have quit putting in my purse for that same reason! lol I saw someone's clever idea of using a glasses case with some foam inserted, so I think I may try that next so I can put it in my purse again without having to scramble for it through my nic fit :)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I almost wanna swear I was testing something on it, & had it on my night stand. I've looked, my son, and my husband have looked several times. The BMW & 1 Mustang have been searched. Heck NO, I did NOT sell the P16. I still think I was using it to test something (perfect "test" mod)...........& it disappeared. On the other hand.......I did lose the ONLY key to the street legal Mustang before surgery & found it in a purse the other day. No P16 though. It's a mystery to me.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
You tested the Genesis not too long ago after surgery. Maybe its in the area of the Genisis?
Hope you find it soon. That would drive me crazy if it happend to me.

Oh wait, you mean she DIDN'T mean to include the Precise along with the Genesis she sold me?!?:ohmy:

Just kidding! Hope you find it, Jen!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Did you take it to the hospital with you? Call and ask if it's been turned in. Just a thought. I hope you find it Jen. I lose one of mine once in awhile and the house gets turned upside down until it's found. When going out, I take a bunch of ego's with me. Cheaper to replace and won't be missed if one gets lost. Sure hope you've found it. I'll swear with you if that'll help...I'm not being a smartypants either...I've been in the same boat as you a time or 2.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nothing yet...... sad.......I loved the size of the P16. Will there be anymore P+ 16340s back in stock soon? Are they the same thinness as the Original P16?

Hi Jen,

I probably won't have more of those until later in March at the soonest. They are the same thickness as the one you have. Heres hoping you find it soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread