I Lost My Mod! Tell me your worst lost Mod stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
My mods are starting to hide from me i think. I spent most of Sunday morning looking for my wife's OG Buzz and finally after lifting every part of my sectional, we found it. It's always in the last place you look!

Last night after going to CVS Pharmacy I can no longer locate my P+10440. It's a tiny little thing, so it might turn up, but I have looked everywhere, and have given up the search.

Mostly I am worried because I actually went somewhere with it and I might have dropped it at the store.

I even went back to the stores and scouted the parking lots.

So tell me about your search for the mod you already have! I need some commiserating.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Went to get milk from store came and vaped on the way . Vaped on the way back.
Came in the house and went to vape and poof it was gone.
Looked in jacket , looked in car several times after coming back in house then back to car.
Drove back to store looked around the parking lot - nothing now i started to get worried.
Came home put together my other ego and 1000mah battery with new atty ah paradise.

Later on went to run errand and there was the ole trusty ego on the grass next to the car it had fell out my jacket pocket and i did not see it.

Then there was the time i was cutting the grass on the lawn tractor vaping away and lost it also as i put it in a hole on the dash part that would otherwise hold a overhead canopy.
YA know what it like looking around almost a half acre of grass for a PV?
lol
but i found it right under one of my low branched evergreens that knocked it out when i was going around it.
Have to put a tracking device on these things. :)

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Well I hope my search turns out as rewarding as yours. I would love to post on here that I had found it. It would be the first mod I have ever lost in over 14 months of vaping. Well I take that back I lost one 510 battery and an atomizer. But that's not near as expensive as a replacement as this is going to be. Might have to start putting my name and address on the batteries!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I lost a copper while climbing a communication tower a couple of months ago. I was at the 125' platform so I sort of doubt it will be in usable condition if I ever do find it. I've been back up there a couple of times since then and done some searching. No luck so far.

A buddy of mine has a way better "find the mod" story than mine. I posted about it not too long ago during hunting season.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
my friend lost her reo in a park. she realized it before she left the park and went back to where she knew she set it down (don't do that!) and it was gone. 2 weeks later she told me she didn't have anything to do right then so I encouraged her to go back to the park, what the heck.

she found the dadburn thing! she asked some guys who were mowing and they told her where they had thrown it when they found it. did you go tell the store manager? here's hoping you find yours too

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
The Precise has been found! It was in the same couch. It was hiding in the back panel. New rule. No expensive tiny mods on store runs! I just made my day! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326258236.495727.jpg

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Sunday morning...drinking coffee and reading the paper. SB firmly in my RIGHT hand while flipping pages with my LEFT hand. Got up for a re-fill, sat back down....SB had vanished. "must be by the coffee maker" i deduced. nope. not on the counter, table or anywhere in between. Checked my pockets..nope. I had traveled a distance of 7 feet round trip and my pv had just vanished. Completely perplexed by what was going on I stood there trying to figure out if I had gone anywhere else with it when I realized I was hitting my SB which I now had firmly in my LEFT hand.

I would find this somewhat humorous if these type of events happened rarely but they seem to be occuring on a regular basis anymore. Must be something to do with the ozone layer global warming as far as I can tell.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I've already told this story on here but I left my og purple Buzz at a friends house before I left for tour. When I came back they had moved out of their house and into a new one. The Buzz didn't make it a long. I have searched through tons of boxes in the basement and looked everywhere. It must have accidently been pitched. Going over there tonight though. I am going to give it one more go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread