Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Sent my p67 in for the firing problems they received it yesterday and it’s already fixed! I’m so excited to try it. I have new editions to my Reo family coming back with the p67. Once I receive everything I will post what I got and how the p67 is after getting it back!

Let me tell you, it’s like talking with a friend, they answered every question I had and handled my p67 issue phenomenally. Eric and Cindy are very fair with prices and gave me a great deal on everything.

I can’t wait for the next time I do business with them and the future of Reosmods. I’ll be here every step of the way.

Thanks Eric and Cindy!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I too had a 4 of 4 experience with Eric and his family. I had been needing to replace a magnet in one of my doors for a long long time! One of our Reonauts family members kindly sent me one but somehow we promptly lost it (it was during the aftermath of our local fires and we were sooo busy with the aftermath...fairly good excuse but still felt silly). Anyway, I got around to ordering from Reos and of course received them in record time. (Eric had also found a way to decrease the shipping cost as at that moment I had everything I needed. I just had to inquire.) I noticed that they seemed to be the wrong size so I contacted the site. I IMMEDIATELY got a reply from a family member who took 100% responsibility for sending the wrong item and then put the correct size in the mail pronto. Wow! So refreshing when businesses are honest as well as customer oriented! Bravo. I have much confidence that Reos landed in the right hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread