Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think I've started a thread in Freedom Smokes well deserved new forum, and if I did, I don't remember. I've just commented here and there in other threads.

I've seen a few threads here about people being dissapointed with there orders, and Freedom Smokes services..ect. ect. yadda yadda yadda. And I want to post here and say that "I love FSUSA!"

I've always recieved my orders in a timely matter and they are the best juice I've tried. I have only tried about six of their tobacco flavors thus far, so I wouldn't say that I'm a complete FSUSA junkie (in a way I am). But I have made mutiple orders with them, and my orders seem to end up being for the same juice I've tried and liked, which is mainly tobacco flavors.

I remember when I first started vaping and I was buying juice from different vendors. It was nothing special really. All the juice I bought was dekang and it pretty much all came from the same source (China), but through different vendors.

Then I decided I wanted a juice that was better than dekang. Something that was preferably made locally (like here in the U.S.), and something that was affordable. So I began to search....and search.

I tried a few local U.S. vendors and their juice was just O.K. nothing really to brag about..And the juice was a bit expensive IMO. I had a phase where I went back to using dekang because I found a dealer who sold it for cheap and to me that was better than breaking the bank on local juice that was only a little better than Dekang.

Then it happened....Through word of mouth on ECF. I had found it! FREEDOMSMOKEUSA.COM

The first flavor I tried was Hypnotic Mist. It really wasnt my style of tobacco flavor but it was still good and they put in a sample of Wyatt Earp, which was amazing. And the other flavors I've tried have all been good in their own unique way.

Thank You David and Pam, and gang for doing what you do. You are a great vendor.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Nice Thread Sad S.

LOL, I survived the pre-filled cartos phase and actually found a couple juice vendors who were okay (FSUSA needs good competition) . Got away from a big cigarette habit and then found FSUSA. They opened up a new world of vaping experience and flavors.

My experience with FSUSA has been a very good one and I've always got more from them than I expected with the free samples, nice notes and good service. Like you, I appreciate what they do and look forward to a long and happy relationship with them.

thanks so much. The move into the new storefront and the work to get it up and open has been burdensome to say the least. But all in all we are just about ready. orders are shipping the same day or the next day at the latest. we still have some backorders from hardware issues but just about fixed. rolled out 10 new flavors and about to roll out 10 more including killer stuff like "moon pie" tastes exactly like a moon pie :)

Troutbum

Oct 27, 2010
WA
thanks so much. The move into the new storefront and the work to get it up and open has been burdensome to say the least. But all in all we are just about ready. orders are shipping the same day or the next day at the latest. we still have some backorders from hardware issues but just about fixed. rolled out 10 new flavors and about to roll out 10 more including killer stuff like "moon pie" tastes exactly like a moon pie :)

MOON PIE? I'm in............

artbyjoni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2010
Foothills of the Smokies, TN
I love FSUSA juice, and i feel lucky i found them when i did. I didnt try a bunch of different juices, just juice from the company i bought my kit from, but had gotten some juice from FSUSA about the same time. I think they came a couple days after my kit came from a different vendor. The juices from the other vendor, outside what i used the first days, are buried at the bottom of my bin and havent been vaped since my first FSUSA order.

Moon pie???? .... your making it hard for me to not buy anymore juice till 2011..... :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I love FSUSA juice, and i feel lucky i found them when i did. I didnt try a bunch of different juices, just juice from the company i bought my kit from, but had gotten some juice from FSUSA about the same time. I think they came a couple days after my kit came from a different vendor. The juices from the other vendor, outside what i used the first days, are buried at the bottom of my bin and havent been vaped since my first FSUSA order.

Moon pie???? .... your making it hard for me to not buy anymore juice till 2011..... :)

You are very lucky Joni! I have an entire bin full of juice that I bought before finding the good stuff at FSUSA. Now I have several bins of FSUSA!
BTW- I don't know if you will be able to resist til 2011 lol

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA

Speaking of new flavors...What about a few seasonal flavors? Like Pumpkin Pie or Spiced Wine (I see there are some wine flavors). I'm not really a fan of food flavored nicotine, but I like to venture out a little bit around the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread