I Love the "Reomizer!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Hats off to Rob for supplying us with this rba and accessories for re-build. I started hitting mine as it came (instead of pushing the wick/coil closer to the base.) Works for me! It's probably at the correct height due to my "over-squonking" tendencies:laugh:

Looks like there are several wraps of wire. Did Rob say he uses 34 gauge? So that's pretty thin wire if so and the vapor is warm enough to me.

This is the only rba I've ever used. I quickly decided after buying my REO that the ones Rob sells (smoktech?) the 1.5ohm ones that simply say LR 510 on them were my favorites and that's all I've ever used! HA!

I take the plastic tips off of them and use my own glass drip tips but those are the only attys I've used for several weeks so this is quite a step up:toast:

To prolong the life of the set-up it as it is now can I unsrew the top and dry burn every once in awhile before trying a rebuild?

Also; is there any reason not to take the drip tip off an soak the whole rba in pure grain alcohol or should I only clean the threads, etc.?

Thanks,

Norman

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 002a.jpg
    Picture 002a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 35

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I wouldn't think there's be a problem at all with soaking the Reomizer in grain alcohol. And...not surprised at all that you're loving it. Aren't they great? That wick it came with (I'm pretty sure) was not wrapped by Rob...I think he got them that way.

When I got my first rebuildable, I didn't have a VV Grand and it worked great on my regular Grand. I do have a VV Grand now, but I still use the Grand with a rebuildable, and I still love the vape. You can "almost" make the Grand variable just by changing up the ohms on the coils you build. Have fun.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thanks Rob,

Is the wire it comes with 34 gauge? I didn't push it down towards the base. I thought I would if the vape was too "cool" but it seems good and warm to me suggesting it's some thin wire (lower resistance...)

Thanks again,

Norman
I am pretty sure it is 34 gauge and thank you

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I wouldn't think there's be a problem at all with soaking the Reomizer in grain alcohol. And...not surprised at all that you're loving it. Aren't they great? That wick it came with (I'm pretty sure) was not wrapped by Rob...I think he got them that way.

When I got my first rebuildable, I didn't have a VV Grand and it worked great on my regular Grand. I do have a VV Grand now, but I still use the Grand with a rebuildable, and I still love the vape. You can "almost" make the Grand variable just by changing up the ohms on the coils you build. Have fun.
I use my grand with a rba your right you are in control of the vape . I love rbas we so have it made now

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Thank you both!

Sorry, I don't have my full "Reonaut" wings yet:laugh:

Anyway, I've seen a friend of mine every once in awhile unscrew the top of his RBAs and do a few "dry burns." He does this saying it will keep the resistance more "constant" and of course prolong the life of the atty before a re-build.

In other words, he doesn't wait til the coils are all "gunked" with juice to "dry-burn." He simply "dry-burns" as part of his daily vape routine.

Is there any reason not to do this with the "Reomizer?"

Of course, removing the drip tip and unscrewing the top portion first:laugh:

Thanks,

Norman

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thank you both!

Sorry, I don't have my full "Reonaut" wings yet:laugh:

Anyway, I've seen a friend of mine every once in awhile unscrew the top of his RBAs and do a few "dry burns." He does this saying it will keep the resistance more "constant" and of course prolong the life of the atty before a re-build.

In other words, he doesn't wait til the coils are all "gunked" with juice to "dry-burn." He simply "dry-burns" as part of his daily vape routine.

Is there any reason not to do this with the "Reomizer?"

Of course, removing the drip tip and unscrewing the top portion first:laugh:

Thanks,

Norman
Dry burning is fine on a rba the coils are so much heavier then standard atomizers I dont think you could break the coil if you tried

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Thanks again Rob!

And once again; thanks again for getting this "affordable" RBA to us. I think you are 100% correct that any "high demand/super-expensive" successful RBA on the market will eventually be "cloned" so why not start from that initial position? I don't think I would have ever tried an RBA if you hadn't offered one up on your website.

I'm sure the "Reomizer" will perhaps go through some modifications/upgrades and the community will come up with inventive ideas but as of right now this is the only RBA I could ever want or wish for.

Thanks,

Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread