I love vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat61

Oct 31, 2012
SW Michigan
I must say that I quit a 28 year habit of smoking cigarettes with Chantix, but when I relapsed a couple years later I started using E-cigs as recommended by a friend. I am so glad i did. My boyfriend smoked for 39 years and was diagnosed with COPD last winter
. He recently started using e-cigs, although not recommended his lung doctor said he would rather have him do that then smoke cigarettes. I love to vape though! i've learned a lot through trial & error but still have more to learn, that is why I joined this site. Cheers! Ratgirl61

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Hi, Thanks Thrasher! Right now I am having difficulty with my new hole puncher and have ruined 2 cartomizers to where they wont slide in and have stepped away from it for a while. I'll get it eventually. I have 4 more cartomizers I am not ready to ruin at this point so I am going to be reading up on this new problem in my e-cig world.

and this should help you:

also having issues getting a carto to slide into the tank can be cause by warping of the carto from the punch itself, a dremel tool can solve this problem, as it won't warp the carto if you cut a slot in it.

DizGrizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Near Austin, TX
Welcome, Rat61! I too was diagnosed with early signs of COPD and I can tell you that I definitely feel better since I quite...in fact, still getting better. So let's hope your BF has the same results. Just don't freak out if he starts having mild coughing fits after a few days to a couple weeks...it's pretty normal and just his body trying to purge all that gunk (now that the silia are not being beaten down by smoke).

What punch are you using?

Rat61

Oct 31, 2012
SW Michigan
thanks, I'm sorry I havent been here in so long.My BF doesn't cough up anything. he quiit the yucky cigs in April 2009, as I did. but he definently has breathing problems. i can't remember what the hole punch we us but my bf is very good at punching the holes. I on the other hand screw them up. It's round with a little wing nut to tighten it, with the sharp point and my problem is lining it up with the pre-drilled holes is the cart. It's just a basic hole punch, but for me it's hard to hold it in place while lining up the hole and likes to slide out of place, so I just let him do it. I watched the video someone put on here and I liked his idea of a saddle thingy that he got at home depot, so I think i will get one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread