Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks BFFs!!! I at least segregated the bad ones and put them in a plastic container. Tomorrow I'll send Linda at PA an email so she can check her stock. I feel let down because I have been working hard on a line of liquid different from anyone else and I thought PA would be one of my main vendors. I feel like we've been used to test her flavors and that they really aren't ready for market.

I wish I knew who I sent some of these to. I've only heard from 2 people so far that got the bad juice. This taught me to keep better records even if it is a gift.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Thanks BFFs!!! I at least segregated the bad ones and put them in a plastic container. Tomorrow I'll send Linda at PA an email so she can check her stock. I feel let down because I have been working hard on a line of liquid different from anyone else and I thought PA would be one of my main vendors. I feel like we've been used to test her flavors and that they really aren't ready for market.

I wish I knew who I sent some of these to. I've only heard from 2 people so far that got the bad juice. This taught me to keep better records even if it is a gift.

Don't feel bad for this. When you buy something you expect it to be good. It wasn't your fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread