I may need something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
I've been using an Ego CC clearomizer with the Ego C upgrade battery. I also have an eVic and Protank2. I've used the protank 2, 2 times and I think its a bit airy for me. I prefer the CC clearo by far. My issue is the atomizers. I just changed to a new type b atomizer and they seem to be hard to put into the head of the CC clearo base. The rubber part on the bottom seems to be too big and you have to force it in.

I'm also getting a lot of burnt taste. Only time I had this was when I first got this e-cig and the residual coating burnt off quickly. But I've already wasted 2 atomizers and they either dont fit in right or are burnt all the time. Not sure what to do, I'm looking for something new.

Can anyone recommend me something? Whats the difference with the Ecab or Eroll? I like the CC clearo because of the draw and its pretty much indestructible.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
A type have two holes where as b have three little ones. Ive been using b type atomizers and I guess you have to watch where you buy them because I must have had a bad batch. So now I'm looking for something else. Another thing to note is the resistance. Some of them have higher resistance than the others. Not sure why the model I got won't fit in my cc clearo. It's just odd since they are joyee tech branded.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've been using an Ego CC clearomizer with the Ego C upgrade battery. I also have an eVic and Protank2. I've used the protank 2, 2 times and I think its a bit airy for me. I prefer the CC clearo by far. My issue is the atomizers. I just changed to a new type b atomizer and they seem to be hard to put into the head of the CC clearo base. The rubber part on the bottom seems to be too big and you have to force it in.

I'm also getting a lot of burnt taste. Only time I had this was when I first got this e-cig and the residual coating burnt off quickly. But I've already wasted 2 atomizers and they either dont fit in right or are burnt all the time. Not sure what to do, I'm looking for something new.

Can anyone recommend me something? Whats the difference with the Ecab or Eroll? I like the CC clearo because of the draw and its pretty much indestructible.

The eGo-cc clearo uses the A type. Here's a post on the difference between A and B types:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...an-someone-explain-workings.html#post12287286

Most likely because the B type has only one slot, not enough ejuice is making it to the coil where you get a burnt taste. In the regular eGo-c atomizer B type - the tank is bigger than the A type tank and it puts more pressure to force the ejuice through the one slot on the B head. Since the eGo-cc clearo is more like the size of the A type eGo-c, it also needs the three slots to keep the wick and coil saturated.

rabgary is right about getting a air control for the protank - works great.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
Yea I completely forgot Kent. I bought the wrong type of atomizers for my CC. Yesterday I ordered type A when I realized. Oh man I was pretty upset. It's just that I had not needed to change atomizers for a while so I didn't remember the correct model.

Im using the protank 2 on the ego battery now while the new atomizers come in. I'll definately need that air control valve too, thanks for that. Didn't know it was available, at least back when I bought the protank 2.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread