I may of bought a few things this week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
At least I shouldn't need a new PV for awhile.

Noper... but if da feds find out, ya might need to be lookin' fer a day-um good tax con$ultant next...

Congrats on a fine week!
thumbsup.gif

AmericanPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
New Mexico
YAY Provari!!! Those vision vivi nova whatever tanks do look cool.. I might try one later on. Just curious how long the atties last in them.

The ones that come with them about 5 mins before they start putting off a god awful taste but there is some modding that can be done to them that makes them work pretty damn good. So that's what I hear. And at least in my opinion they are a damn good looking tank.

AmericanPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
New Mexico
Thanks for the info bro. Have you seen any of those rebuildable atty tanks? They are hard to get it seems but seems like alot of fun to mess with.

Yeah like the oddy or genesis. I really want an oddy. The reason I bought the ViVi is that from looking at them I thought the rebuild on them would be fairly easy. For the most part it is but you need to do a few more mods to them to get them working nice. If you are still looking into them I would check this thread out on rebuilding them.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/295410-vivi-nova-rebuild-tutorial.html

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
Is there ANY sort of tank or clearomizer out there that doesn't require some god awful amount of tinkering besides cartomizers. I got a box of phoenix 1.5 ml. First one tasted perfect until a refil, now all three that I've used taste like crap and still taste like that after clean and dry burn. I really just want something with no filler that I don't have to mess with every 4 minutes so it tastes good.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Is there ANY sort of tank or clearomizer out there that doesn't require some god awful amount of tinkering besides cartomizers. I got a box of phoenix 1.5 ml. First one tasted perfect until a refil, now all three that I've used taste like crap and still taste like that after clean and dry burn. I really just want something with no filler that I don't have to mess with every 4 minutes so it tastes good.
Hi Tica...I'm still looking also. The best I've found (so far) would be the Vision2 (or 3) that has 4 long wicks (8) and a vision 3.5ml, not sure what it's called but I get them from Stormy - no tinkering w/either. OH....I forgot...Just got a sub last week from M&P that holds 5ml. - if I could change the carto (first time ever changing one) anyone can do it. No leaks-and love the 5ml.;)

Last edited:

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
Hi Tica...I'm still looking also. The best I've found (so far) would be the Vision2 (or 3) that has 4 long wicks (8) and a vision 3.5ml, not sure what it's called but I get them from Stormy - no tinkering w/either. OH....I forgot...Just got a sub last week from M&P that holds 5ml. - if I could change the carto (first time ever changing one) anyone can do it. No leaks-and love the 5ml.;)

Is that the grande that I see on gotvapes? It may look ridiculous on my ego twist, but I may have to try it. Is that like Stormy's vapor cellar? Thanks for the info, I just really want something thats fill and go, not fiddle fiddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread