Two Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aur1640

Feb 14, 2011
Alhambra, CA
I'm waiting for my black/black Reo Mini to ship out. I haven't bought the batteries. Even though Reos Mods recommends AW IMR 14500s, does anybody have any feedback if buying the AW 750 mAH 14500s offer anything better!? I love lr 901s. Does using an adapter interfere with the functioning? Otherwise, I can hardly wait to try my first juice feeder mod. Woohoo!! :vapor:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The red AW imr 14500's will provide more amperage to LR attys and give you better performance. The Stealth Adapter from AvidVaper or the needle adapter from R&R Manufacturing are both good choices for using the 901 atty on your Mini. A drip shield from Empire Mods will give your Mini a little bling and catch the juice that leaks from the 901's vent hole.

Choices are good. :thumb:

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
Just don't buy the blue IMR 14500 from truestfire, they are worst that current litiun trustfire .....of course the reds AW will be the best......I have all this 3 battery , so I knew what I'm talking.

I have the stealth 901 adptador from avidvapor, the problem of 901 atty is the hole, for now I use the oring trick, but I'm thinking to buy a empire drip shield.

You will love your Reo PV.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread