I Messed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
When I first started vaping I found this website and everyone seemed to be vaping on a Reo. So I wanted one to see what all the hype was about and at the time I was let down. I did not enjoy it one bit.

But now after have I have been vaping for over a year I can look back and see why I did not enjoy it. I didn't know anything about RDAs, building coils, what kind of wire to use, what ohms were, etc.

So I quickly sold it on here and got my money back. Since then it's been probably nine or so months since I posted on the forums I would tell people I didn't like the Reo Mod but as you can see above I did not have the knowledge or the skill level to use a Reo Mod.

Anyways since starting vaping I have now come to love dripping. I know what RDAs I like and which ones I don't. For example I love the Tugboat RDA by Flawless both the V1 and V2. I know I can get it made into a bottom feed RDA by a member on the forums or at least I hope I still can.

Long story short I was quick to get rid of my Reo Mod and now that is the perfect mod for me. I will be buying one within the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to start using it. (Especially since I know a LOT more about vaping).

Thanks for listening to my story I hope it didn't bore you to bad :).

- DirtyBirdy

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Out of curiosity does anyone know if you can still contact Rob and he will sell you a blemished mod? I bought a blemished one last time and could never find the blemish.
I am always around I don't have any blem grands at this time . I do sell a economy LP reo grand for $5 more if you looking to save

Subversivedeviant1

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2015
Caucasia
Heh I almost bought a pinnacle pro before I stumbled upon rdas. The pinnacle would've been a real waste of $ (for me anyway). I've since become a mech mod pro/ coil wrapping machine. Now I'm testing the waters of variable watt/ temp control mods (variable volt seems pointless). Anyone have experience with such devices? I'm looking to grab a zero mod 60 w. Advice and opinions appreciated.

Heh I almost bought a pinnacle pro before I stumbled upon rdas. The pinnacle would've been a real waste of $ (for me anyway). I've since become a mech mod pro/ coil wrapping machine. Now I'm testing the waters of variable watt/ temp control mods (variable volt seems pointless). Anyone have experience with such devices? I'm looking to grab a zero mod 60 w. Advice and opinions appreciated.
For temp control and variable wattage I love my IPV4. Can't go wrong with getting one, especially if you catch a deal on VaporJoes. I don't have any experience with the Zero mod though so I can't compare them for you. You do get 100 watts with the IPV4 though, and it kicks @$$ with two MXJO batteries in it. I got mine on sale from Wake and Vape ($59 + $5 s/h) and I will never regret that impulse buy, lol. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
20A batteries are not really my bag. I only use 30A Sony's from Orbtronics. On a butchered Reo Grand i can rip about 70W. I think i got it in 2012 and just cannot kill it.

That's one 18650.

I only use Dark Horse atties, but i have a lot of time for coil pro's because i like the builds although depending on time mine tend to be 26/32 Claptons or plain 26g dual parallels at about 0.3Ω.

T

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Welcome back, DirtyB. :toast:

I remember when you got your first reo. We were all thinking that you prolly didn't get to know it before moving on. Love it when stories have happy endings, tho, so it's great that you're looking to buy in Reoville again, this time for reals.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
Welcome back, DirtyB. :toast:

I remember when you got your first reo. We were all thinking that you prolly didn't get to know it before moving on. Love it when stories have happy endings, tho, so it's great that you're looking to buy in Reoville again, this time for reals.

Yes I did. I wish I would have tried it longer or actually waited to buy one later on once I knew more about vaping. I drip all the time now and I am tired of carrying my juice with me everywhere I go and having to refill my dripped after every 8 hits or so if I'm lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread