Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
So are we happy!!! yes we are. The most beautiful forum cant be spoiled. We will keep it clean and happy. Only love. I will stop the "beat imeo" thread and I will make a clean to what I thing must be cleaned. This place is a little dirty some days now. I will not let it be like other forums here. No way. I will change the rules in my forum. Its already diferent and I will make it more diferent with your help. Do you agree?

I am ready. :)

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
  • TDM
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
yes, lets really get up their nose, lets spread so much love that they will have to stay away, cos they dont have any to share........

I am coming with the air freshener, sweet, clean , mmmmm lovely ---

True has the bucket. Oops that isn't mop water. True are you feeling better?

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
  • TDM

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hello everybody! Just stopped by to say hi again....and glad to hear Imeo is well and recovering :thumb:

You guys (and gals!) have a great group here so if you see someone stopping in just to start trouble, please let me or one of the mods know.

As I look at it, if someone doesn't like Imeo, or the GG, the admiration shown here, or whatever.....well then, they don't have to come here! Pretty simple. A lot of suppliers would not put up with someone popping in just to bash them or their product in their paid forum.....Imeo shouldn't have to either. Guess some people just don't get that though :rolleyes:

So have fun....keep up the good work....and I'm looking forward to seeing some good stuff on that Transformer!

TTFN!

Lu

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
[Hi Lu,
good to see you again,
nice to have you stop by, the transformer should be worth the wait, it sounds great, and we are all waiting eagerly to get our hot little hands on it, ha ha

and I agree with what you say about the paid forum, and what you should and should not put up with.

take care and come back to visit often, ---- Di .....

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello everybody! Just stopped by to say hi again....and glad to hear Imeo is well and recovering :thumb:

You guys (and gals!) have a great group here so if you see someone stopping in just to start trouble, please let me or one of the mods know.

As I look at it, if someone doesn't like Imeo, or the GG, the admiration shown here, or whatever.....well then, they don't have to come here! Pretty simple. A lot of suppliers would not put up with someone popping in just to bash them or their product in their paid forum.....Imeo shouldn't have to either. Guess some people just don't get that though :rolleyes:

So have fun....keep up the good work....and I'm looking forward to seeing some good stuff on that Transformer!

TTFN!

Lu

Thanks Sam for coming here saying all these. I hope that these people do as you said. I am tired trying to stop them from annoying my people.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread