Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Supposed to be 100mg nicotine and a 70/30 vg pg base

Put down the nicotine and step away from the bottle :shock:

You need to do some reading before you make yourself really ill. If you haven't diluted it down your vaping 100 mg/ml which is way too high.

Please read all the stickies in the DIY forum before you go any further.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I done my research and i'm only using 3ml of 100mg nicotine for a 50 ml bottle.That is not the problem.

I have to apologize, after going back and re reading you OP, I misunderstood what you were saying. Wasn't trying to come across as rude.

The base could be bad but my guess is it is due to flavoring percentages. My suggestion, start low in small batches and work up slowly.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
.... taste some kind of nasty.I tasted the 70/30 base and it taste just like the end result

I've only been mixing a few months but when I mixed my pg n vg together for a sample taster before I made my first juice I tested it in a dripper and it was almost flavourless, then I added nic to .6 level and vaped that all afternoon just to get a feel for the taste I was building on, again it was almost tasteless with just a hint of pepper in the throat hit and a slight sweetness from the vg. Acually it was better then some juices I've bought.

If I understand your post the base by itself tastes nasty and the base is 70/30 mix of pg/vg with no nicotine. If that is the case you may want to consider contacting the vendor in the spirit of informing them that they may have a quailty control issue that they are unaware of. Hopefully they will either refund or replace the product as if the base is bad there is no way you will be able to make a decent juice with it.

Thank you all very much for the help.I guess my problem might be my vg/pg base.I really appreciate it.Probably gonna try some more tonight.I'll let you know how it comes out.

Please do come back and let us know what you are doing.

I'm just getting in to DIY and we can all learn from each other. ;)

spalife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
just my 2 cents

I have been through your posts...
you do mention you are vaping unflavored nic base (dilluted) &
also you do have another batch or sample size with flavors....

My post is for the later...most of the flavors do take time to mix with your nic base
...i.e., steeping.

You could try hot steeping or steeping with a crock pot couple of times (shaking the bottle regularly) and see if it makes any difference to your flavored portion of the batch in a test rda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread