1st DIY, Nude Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my first DIYs this weekend with supplies from Nude Nicotine. The first effort was just a dilution of unflavored nic base (70Vg/30PG) using 1 part base to two parts VG for an unflavored 33 mg/ml, 90VG/10PG juice. I like unflavored juice, so I figured that was a good starting place. The result is very good; no taste that I can detect beyond a slight sweetness from the VG, and the nic concentration seems about right where I expect it, since I normally vape 30 mg/ml.

Then I did my first flavor, using the same base/VG ratio above, with 3% of their Patchouli Vanilla concentrate. I tasted it right after mixing and it was not what I expected (kind of piney and peppery), but of course it needs to steep before I can really judge the flavor.

At this point, I'm happy with Nude because the nic is so clean tasting. Everything was packaged quite well, shipping cost was reasonable, and the turn around time for my order was good. Their pricing for the nic base is very competitive with other vendors I have looked at. I may or may not end up liking the flavor, can't really say yet. It is kind of a novel combo, so even if I don't end up liking it, I can't really blame them. But time will tell if it is something I would use again.

They did throw in a free 3 ml sample of their Blueberry Mojito flavor, so maybe I will mix some of that up next.

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
Most of the vanillas I've tried as a stand alone flavor were Blah, at best, not much flavor, even after 3 weeks.
Mixing several different brands and types of vanilla worked somewhat better, trying to get a better Ice Cream flavor.
But, vanilla seems to work really well when added to blueberry, other fruits, tobaccos, etc.
Have fun...

Edit: And yes, as Danny said, vanillas take quite a bit longer to come about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread